Highest wattage used by ECF member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

badmotivator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2012
Eugene, OR
Personally I find 4.2 volts to be a bit low for a dual coil, but whatever keeps you off the analogs is nice. A lot of people tend to enjoy the 8-10 watt range.

I'd love to try higher, but no matter how I encourage it or plead with it, that 18500 is only gonna do 4.2. :)

VitoCorleone

Mar 4, 2012
Oklahoma
1.21 GigaWatts on a flux capacitor upgraded Darwin. Anyone out there have a good supplier for plutonium? They quit shipping the Chilean pottery to my house...

Seriously though 2.5 Ohm CE2, and I use 3.7-4.2 volts depending on the mood and juice. So 5.5-7 Watts. If I go higher on these CE2's it tastes burnt, and I am pretty satisfied with what I get out of them. Honestly the BWB Malty toffee will fog up a room at 3.7V in 2.5Ohm CE2's. Earlier when my wife and I got out of the car it looked like a scene from a cheech and chong movie...

VC

TommyG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
Aurora, CO
I'm usually sitting around 3.7(4.2 peak) volts with a 1.5 dcc, already covered I know at 9.13 to 11.76 watts. My second favorite is 6 volts with a 4 ohm boge for 9 watts...lol, I'm pretty settled in at that 9 watt vape. If I want to kick it up, and this thread made me want to, I'll go 7.4(8.4 peak) on a 3 ohm dcc for 18.25-23.52 with my favorite bavarian cream...so good.

TommyG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
Aurora, CO
It goes through juice pretty quickly...and I use my favorite when I'm gonna do that, so I don't do it too often lol. That and I'm a 6mg vaper, so the increase in TH is pretty intense for me, and I can only do that for about 15 mins (chain vaper). This is what I needed when I was having serious analogue withdraws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread