The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hiii ~ I hate Vasilis.

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by zae, Oct 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. zae

zae Full Member

Oct 15, 2015
    Singapore
    Hi all,

I am new to this forum, and without Vasilis leaking this forum to me. I might be seeking help or finding any issues by myself.

So with this forum, I am thankful to see so much beautiful art of GG. Which I really like the innovation and work Sir iMeo had put into it.

Every pieces which I came across since years ago is totally a piece of art.

As I had been vaping for about 3years now, this forum is actually a shoutout for my loneliness, as I am from Asia, and every time when the new items are out, it just went Out-of-Stock within hours.
    However, with the help of Vasilis, and his understand of my situation, he will reserve one piece for me :p , without Vasilis, I think I hardly can get anything.

To be able to join this forum, it is my privilege to read and seek advises. *(however, the more pictures I see, it is all poisonous!" I makes me felt, I must have it! So please stop poisoning me :p

Sincerely.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Eitje

Eitje Super Member

Sep 2, 2015
    Is it really bad that none of the names you mentioned ring a bell with me?

3. Susan~S

Susan~S ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2014
    Mpls/St.Paul, MN
    Hello and welcome to the forum @zae. Glad to have you here!:)

I hope you have a way to get your new GG to you. Almost everyone I see that tries importing their vape gear gets it confiscated by SG customs.

Check out this forum: SG Vapers. Make sure you read all the "stickies" as there are special rules you must follow when posting there due to the sensitivity of vaping in SG.

You won't be able to ask where to purchase hardware/juice in SG as your government monitors/reads ECF forum posts. It's all explained here => Newbies Q&A Thread. [PLEASE READ]

4. bacc.vap

bacc.vap Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2011
    Virtualville
    Hello and welcome.:toast: As my avatar shows, I'm a GG user also. Why you say you hate Vasilis, your a liar.:D

5. zae

zae Full Member

Oct 15, 2015
    Singapore
    Heehee~~

Actually.. i owe him a lot ~ and without him, i don't think i would have the chance to try iMeo's arts.

• Like Like x 1
  6. bacc.vap

bacc.vap Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2011
    Virtualville
    Yeah, that's cool if he sets some things aside for you.

7. daleron

daleron ECF Guru - TWR Co-Mod Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Welcome to ECF Zae, make yourself right at home :)

[​IMG]

8. zae

zae Full Member

Oct 15, 2015
    Singapore
    Thank you Sir Daleron ~ to see the amount of vapers, and their atty / mods, those are really poisonous to me. i want one too !!

9. nyiddle

nyiddle Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hello @zae! Welcome to the forum!

I was that way for a while too. Eventually I got a setup that I really liked (a HexOhm V2 and a Doge RDA) and it has been my only vape for about a year now, even though I have plenty of other pieces sitting around.

[​IMG]

Try not to get "poisoned" too much. We call it "shiny-itis" because you see something shiny and you *gotta* have it.

Also, be careful since you're in SG! The laws, as I'm sure you know, are very strict. It's possible there are authorities lurking on the forum, so be careful mentioning any stores or places where you're getting equipment or e-liquid.

10. zae

zae Full Member

Oct 15, 2015
    Singapore
    Dear Nyi, Yea.. it is sad that SG regulation, had made us really hard to enjoy what you all have.

i'd really like to try out different atties, and currently Tilemahos is still my most favourite atty. And i have only have Tilemahos left, as other atties i had gave them away.

I am look forward to try and get Esterigon, and GG4S. The engravings, are really pieces of art.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.