The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hillbilly reviews an electronic cigarette, funny stuff....

Discussion in 'Commercial Ecigarette Reviews and Videos' started by NathanS, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. NathanS

NathanS Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 1, 2008
    Portland, OR USA
  2. Pandy

Pandy Full Member

Mar 29, 2011
    Ohio
    That was kinda funny.

That was pretty freaking funny. He had some good parts in it, but it was kinda boring, kinda funny.

3. NathanS

Dec 1, 2008
    Portland, OR USA
    ya, i think thats the best line in it. there was no script or editting so i think it turned out pretty well.

4. vapi

vapi Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2011
    Ohio
    I thought it was funny when he showed us how he made out with the girl at the bar, it made me flinch back as if I knew that feeling of a bad memory.

5. NathanS

Dec 1, 2008
    Portland, OR USA
    LOL, I think thats a good reaction....

6. Twinturbo4486

Twinturbo4486 Senior Member ECF Veteran

They called CSP on me for dropping ashes on mah baby, but it's a baby what does it know! hahahaha

7. cliff5550

cliff5550 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Relatively humorous. But if my ecig didn't put out any more vapor than his did, I'd change ecig brands.

8. NathanS

Dec 1, 2008
    Portland, OR USA

Well he is not a smoker (or e-smoker) and was not using a TrueVapor.com electronic cigarette.

9. cliff5550

cliff5550 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Why wouldn't anyone shooting this use someone who smokes cigs or ecigs or, at the least, why would you not use the brand of ecig being plugged? Sorry you're offended but the choices make no sense.

10. wazzup592

wazzup592 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 4, 2011
    Ohio USA
    I was thinking the same thing. It was pretty funny, but when you mention your brand, and then show him blowing out farts of light vapor, that isn't really showing a good depiction of your product to a non e-smoker

11. Vapor Pete

Vapor Pete The Vapor Pope ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2009
    Rochester, NY
    Entertaining. For a few minutes...

12. kevbow

kevbow Forum Supplier

May 27, 2009
    CT
    I second this

13. DonDaBoomVape

DonDaBoomVape Reviewer / Blogger ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    South Florida
    I couldn't get past his teeth! Are they for real or some kind of prosthetic makeup?

14. AmyB66

AmyB66 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2010
    In A Padded Cell
    Fake, his bottom teeth were perfect. I watched for only a minute or two, would have been way funnier if they used a real hick. Folks seem to confuse hillbilly and white trash way too often.

15. Levitas

Levitas Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2011
    Saint Louis
    To their defense, I imagine that it was pretty hard taking a rip off of a kr808 with those fake teeth in. Also, to mention that the guy wasn't a normal e-cig user, well then, he wouldn't be very versed on how to take a real rip on one. ;)

I also found some humor in it, nothing that actually made me laugh aloud, but I smiled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.