Hippo and Nautilus or Aerotank. Anyone tried this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brawas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2014
GTA, Canada
I have a Provari, and an AeroTank. I've ordered the hippo V2 ring to get that straight cylindrical look. I plan to leave it on with all my tanks. I'm wondering though, how it will work when I put a tank on it with Airflow control already (eg AeroTank, nautilus). Anyone tried this? Did it work ok? I'm figuring you would just close one of them almost completely and manage airflow with the other if possible. I just don't want to have to take off my hippo everytime I use the Nautilus or Aerotank.

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
I have a Provari, and an AeroTank. I've ordered the hippo V2 ring to get that straight cylindrical look. I plan to leave it on with all my tanks. I'm wondering though, how it will work when I put a Tank on it with Airflow control already (eg AeroTank, Nautilus). Anyone tried this? Did it work ok? I'm figuring you would just close one of them almost completely and manage airflow with the other if possible. I just don't want to have to take off my hippo everytime I use the Nautilus or Aerotank.

It will work fine... :) The other feature of the Hippo v2 I enjoy is the adjustable pin. I've used it quite a few times for certain toppers. Nice to have since the ProVari does not have an adjustable pin.

If a topper does draw air from the bottom connector, and has a base adjustment ring, just adjust the Hippo's & topper's AFC together to get the desired draw.... I've done it that way before before using a Hercules... (Ithaka clone)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread