tank/Atomizer:

mod: (mechanical, VV)

Thoughts/Tasting Notes:

This thread is intended to serve many purposes!~

Serving suggestions
Build Advice and specific "tasting notes" associated with specific builds
Q&A
Feedback for the R&D, Clark/Katy etc
General thoughts to help people whom have already purchased the liquid get more out of the investment, or, to help people who might potentially purchase the liquid make an informed decision!

Thank you in advance for contributing to this thread!~

mistike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA
I'm giving it a bit more time before I contribute to this thread.

Meanwhile, here's your French minute of the day : Crème Brûlée means Burnt Cream.

Brought to you by my foodie colleague who told me that some restaurants call it that and that it was weird. I told him it was the literal translation and he was surprised. Thought I'd drop this here too :)

Take a good thick-ish vanilla custard in a shallow cup, sprinkle some sugar, drizzle a good liquor, set it ablaze and poof ! Burnt sugar = caramelized goodness.

FoxdenVixen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2014
Parker, CO USA
Got a free bottle for joining CASAA. I found out that it was bottled 4/10/2014 with a 3 to 4 week steep before that. So this is about 3 to 4 months old now. I am using an iTaste VV V 3.0 with an Aspire ET BDC Clearomizer. I have stated on other threads on the site that I am beyond picky! What others say are out of this world flavors are not so much for me. I don't think the flavor is bad but it doesn't seem to do much for me. I can taste something but I might still have dead taste buds from years of smoking. I was never fond of Crème Brûlée as a dessert so maybe that is what is driving my decision. It could also be that even though I have a new VV device, it is not good enough to enjoy this flavor to it's full potential. Ok this is just my 2 cents! :2c:

renorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Reno, Nevada, United States
Doubtful it's your equipment, what your using is similar to me. Taste buds is a definite possibility, but since you didn't really like the dessert I'd lean more towards that being more of the issue. What wattage/volts did you run it at? I get more of the caramel/roasted sugar taste at 9.5 watts with a 1.8ohm coil in an Aspire ET-S.
I don't use CB as a stand alone flavor though, I mix it 50/50 with CLS or add a small amount of The Virus or even a fruit to it.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I've found that all the years of smoking hurt my ability to taste custards regardless of who made them. It has been the one portion that hasn't gotten any better with time. My test bottles of CB should be here tomorrow and I give it a try and see how it goes.

The union has a banner now? LMAO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread