tank/Atomizer:

mod: (mechanical, VV)

Thoughts/Tasting Notes:

This thread is intended to serve many purposes!~

Serving suggestions
Build Advice and specific "tasting notes" associated with specific builds
Q&A
Feedback for the R&D, Clark/Katy etc
General thoughts to help people whom have already purchased the liquid get more out of the investment, or, to help people who might potentially purchase the liquid make an informed decision!

Thank you in advance for contributing to this thread!~

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
Just got my first sample of Doodle today. I like it and I won't have any problem enjoying the 15ml bottle that I purchased. To be honest, I anticipated less cinnamon and more cookie flavor. The cookie flavor is definitely there but I would like this even better if it were more prominent.

Doodle has good potential to become a reorder for me but I need a little more time with it to know for sure.

Vaping in an IBTanked carto tank atop an MVP at 7.0 to 8.0 watts.

Kevin33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2014
Kaiserslautern, Germany
Just got my first sample of Doodle today. I like it and I won't have any problem enjoying the 15ml bottle that I purchased. To be honest, I anticipated less cinnamon and more cookie flavor. The cookie flavor is definitely there but I would like this even better if it were more prominent.

Doodle has good potential to become a reorder for me but I need a little more time with it to know for sure.

Vaping in an IBTanked carto tank atop an MVP at 7.0 to 8.0 watts.

When I first got it, it wasn't anything special, it was just kind of like a watered down GCD. Anytime I wanted that flavor, I just vaped GCD for about 3 months. And I ordered GCD again, but not the Doodle. One day, I thought what the heck, I'll give it a go. And it was amazing. The ginger really came out and the cinnamon receded. Lot's more cookie/bakery as well. So now I reordered a month ago and I've got 100mls on the deep steep.

GCD is also pretty darn good with a deep steep, it turns into a Cinnamon Toast Crunch sort of deal. To be honest, with a deep steep, I do like the Doodle more. Try to save your last few ml's for a month or two to really get an idea. I was absolutely amazed how good it got. It's got more body than GCD, I like to mix Doodle with other things more than GCD. A little bit of Doodle in some Wakonda is a happy place to be.

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
When I first got it, it wasn't anything special, it was just kind of like a watered down GCD. Anytime I wanted that flavor, I just vaped GCD for about 3 months. And I ordered GCD again, but not the Doodle. One day, I thought what the heck, I'll give it a go. And it was amazing. The ginger really came out and the cinnamon receded. Lot's more cookie/bakery as well. So now I reordered a month ago and I've got 100mls on the deep steep.

GCD is also pretty darn good with a deep steep, it turns into a Cinnamon Toast Crunch sort of deal. To be honest, with a deep steep, I do like the Doodle more. Try to save your last few ml's for a month or two to really get an idea. I was absolutely amazed how good it got. It's got more body than GCD, I like to mix Doodle with other things more than GCD. A little bit of Doodle in some Wakonda is a happy place to be.

Thanks for the tip Kevin. This is good to hear. I'll take your advice and save a little for a couple months. Much appreciated.

renorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Reno, Nevada, United States
Decided to hit a BOD 5/12 bottle I had been using every once in awhile as a mixer, as a stand alone juice.
This is soooooo very delicious. Different than GCD which I also really like. The cookie is showing full force.

This on a MVP with an Aspire BDC glassomizer with a 1.8 ohm coil and running it at 9 watts.

I just got a few more of these little tanks and put several juices in them as a stand alone just to see how they are after almost 2 months.
:drool::drool:

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
Doodle is the BOMB DIGGITY!!!!!!!!.

It's my fav from NT and I'm out right now, not happy and ready to order more!!!! Anyone know if there's a 4th of July sale???

Hey Angi!

$15 for 30ml is less expensive than "H" on sale... I always get the gopher sample size: 50 ml...

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

I never would have believed the Cinnamon Toast Crunch deal until I got a well steeped bottle sent to me... I like GCD, but I thought was more of a "I like it fresh" kinda guy. I was set straight - it really does steep like a champ.

The cookie portion in The Doodle is the same cookie that's in PBC - a late bloomer, deep steep.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I never would have believed the Cinnamon Toast Crunch deal until I got a well steeped bottle sent to me... I like GCD, but I thought was more of a "I like it fresh" kinda guy. I was set straight - it really does steep like a champ.

The cookie portion in The Doodle is the same cookie that's in PBC - a late bloomer, deep steep.

Ok weird cuz FOOB my Doodle I could taste a sugar cookie right away and that's what hooked me. That underlying sugar cookie taste. If PBC has that too....I MUST get it!!!!!!!!

StacyInOkla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2013
Oklahoma
FOOB Doodle is a cinnamon dusted sugar cookie. About the month to month and a half mark it morphs into full on Snickerdoodle. At the two month mark the gingersnap starts weaving it way through every once in a while. Two and a half months and beyond I have no clue. Even having a bottle on deck it never lasts past the two month month mark. I order Doodle every month. Other juices may come and go depending on my mood but Doodle is always within reach. I love it during all it's stages.

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
I really like this one. I taste the cookie, sprinkled lightly with cinnamon, as it should be. GCD was too much for me. However this had no TH for me...so I added about a 1/4 virus, and BAM.... I love the combo!:vapor:
Oh it is 12 mg,and running it in my regular aspire nautilus, with BVC coil, on my provari mini.

Last edited:

PersimmonNJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2009
New York, NY, USA
My 15ml bottle of Doodle was born 3.27/14 so I have sampled right from mail, and about once a month since and this one just does not hit for me which is why I have never ordered GCD. I just get powdered cinnamon.

The only creamy/bakery that has hit for me so fadr is Banana Puddin. It may be the outlier in the "creamies as CLS doesnt hit and so far Strawnilla has not hit. Creamy might just not hit my nerve-damaged taste buds. Meanwhile most of the fruits do great, Homeslice does great and the tobacco-based do great.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
My 15ml bottle of Doodle was born 3.27/14 so I have sampled right from mail, and about once a month since and this one just does not hit for me which is why I have never ordered GCD. I just get powdered cinnamon.

The only creamy/bakery that has hit for me so fadr is Banana Puddin. It may be the outlier in the "creamies as CLS doesnt hit and so far Strawnilla has not hit. Creamy might just not hit my nerve-damaged taste buds. Meanwhile most of the fruits do great, Homeslice does great and the tobacco-based do great.

Have you tried it mixed with Wakonda?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

I am really bummed the creamy/cinnamon doesn't 'pop' for you persi. At least the fruit and tobacco are poppin. You're right, may be a blind spot. I might suggest adding the creamies you have to tobacco gradually to add a full-mouth feel... gradually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread