Hiya Using vaporesso tarot nano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicky70

Nov 23, 2018
Hi there, I’m new here and looking for some help. I’m using a vaporesso tarot nano and have just replaced the coil with the spare one supplied in the kit. It’s tasting burnt already, even though I primed it and turned it down to 30w from 40w (which seemed fine with the pre-installed coil.) So, before I blindly order more coils, what can anyone recommend are the best? What is the deifference between ceramic/non-ceramic? And is it worth me sticking a pin into it next time for coil absorbency? Thanks in advance if any advice

Reactions: stols001

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Did you check the power rating on the replacement coil before installing it. Manufacturers will usually include 2 different coils for you to try with a new kit. Even tho you did lower power for the new coil it may still have been too much if you didn't check the marking on the new coil first?

ExtremeDooty

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2017
Michigan
Hi there, I’m new here and looking for some help. I’m using a vaporesso tarot nano and have just replaced the coil with the spare one supplied in the kit. It’s tasting burnt already, even though I primed it and turned it down to 30w from 40w (which seemed fine with the pre-installed coil.) So, before I blindly order more coils, what can anyone recommend are the best? What is the deifference between ceramic/non-ceramic? And is it worth me sticking a pin into it next time for coil absorbency? Thanks in advance if any advice

I think you probably had a traditional coil pre-installed with a Ceramic coil as a spare. The range on the ceramic coil is 20-55W, so you probably should have started around 15W while breaking it in. The traditional coils are either kanthal or nichrome and can't be used for Temp Control. The ceramic coils use SS316l wire running through ceramic that actually heats the juice. These you can use in VW or TC. I use the ceramic coils almost exclusively as they work great and seem to last a long time. The EUC coils are a great innovation that shouldn't give you any problems.

When the shinyitis hits (and it will, trust me) you should look at the Armour Pro with a Cascade Baby tank or the Vaporesso Luxe with the SKRR tank. The Skrr coils are not quite there yet concerning flavor, but both tanks can use the GT line of coils which are excellent. Same thing about the GT coils; The Ccells are made with SS316l and can be used in TC or VW mode. All the other GT coils are Nichrome and can only be used in VW mode.

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
The Skrr coils are not quite there yet concerning flavor,
Vaporesso has made some changes to the QF coil for the Skrr, they are sending me some to check out, hope they perform like the GT coils do. I'll be sure to post my thoughts on them.

VapourFlavour

Moved On
Oct 16, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Hi and welcome!

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
The GT coils are my favorite drop in coils. There’s a great selection for just about any sub ohm user including the ss316. I don’t have a Skaar so I haven’t used a QF but I had used the GTM on the Cascade and I hated them. Reminded me of the Smok coils. Short lived and dry hits regardless of priming technique.

I don’t know how a company that makes the GTs can also make some duds. Hopefully they went back to the drawing board.

That being said I will be using the Vaporesso Luxe with the Cascade and Cascade Baby SE. I bought the mod only since I couldn’t be happier with that tank. Great drop in coil tanks imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread