Not open for further replies.

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
hmm weird , I put normal cart on my 103 got alots of vapour

than I reused the old cart
drop a few drops of flavour extract , don;t have much vapour

than put in my normal cart without flavour got vapour

I using bake king contain PG , natural colouring and deionised water.

than I also try Virgina Dare flavours it stated made in US
contain alcohol , PG ..

anything I did wrong?

katink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2008
the Netherlands
PG and VG give the vapor (smoke). Water (and alcohol) don't. Some of either in doesn't do any harm; but it will take away some from the possibility of making vapor... 100% PG will give more vapor then 90% PG and 10% water; will give more vapor then 80% PG and 20% water/alcohol; will give more.... etc etc....

So it isn't about you doing something wrong, but simply how the liquid you use is made up... :)

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
PG and VG give the vapor (smoke). Water (and alcohol) don't. Some of either in doesn't do any harm; but it will take away some from the possibility of making vapor... 100% PG will give more vapor then 90% PG and 10% water; will give more vapor then 80% PG and 20% water/alcohol; will give more.... etc etc....

So it isn't about you doing something wrong, but simply how the liquid you use is made up... :)
:oops: thanks for the info .hmm maybe the extract I used pg is low
but I don;t feel stronge sense of vanillia in my mouth and nose..

but the vapour do smell of vanillia abit .

katink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2008
the Netherlands
Well... I can only tell you my own experience with flavours I found in the shops here... they just weren't as strong as bickford or others... you will be able to taste it; but just not as strong as with those 'better' flavours, mostly.
But then again: which mix are you making? Even with Bickford I have 50% e-liquid and 50% Bickford.. then I have a nice flavor.
Maybe you would have to vape it pure, 100% extract, to have a fair bit of taste... and even then I'm not sure it would be as much as you could get out of 50% Bickford.

But question: why don't you try to order from Barry Farm? It seems they have stróng flavor too... and they do send worldwide, so you could get that too. And it's nothing to do with e-liquid; so I don't think your customs would be having any trouble letting those pass...

LorAnn Candy Flavoring Oils is the link to them... and don't go into hiding because you see the word 'oils'... what you need to do is look at the details of each flavour you would like to choose; and you will see that a lot of them have the right stuff in them: PG and flavor... (not all though, so keep looking at details for EACH ONE you would want to choose...).
Good luck Fish... and hey, maybe get your mum in on this? She knows baking-stuff; and it might reassure her that it really isn't tobacco that you are messing with, if she helps you find some of those tastes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread