Hmmmm, what else do I need from . . . (insert your store's name)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsComptrtchr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Tucson, it's a dry heat
I'm putting in an order to fasttech. I'm trying to think of anything else I may want to stock up on or need. Here's my history:

I have:
- 3 eGos (USB passthroughs)
- Tons of juice
- Lots of EVODs and heads

On the way, I am waiting for:
- An Evic kit
- A Vamo set (w/ battery and charger)
- A few Protanks
- More juice!

I am ordering from fasttech:
- extra batteries for the Vamo (in the smaller size) and Evic
- One more eGo with VV (kinda sorta)
- eGo USB cable

What other cool stuff do they have at fasttech that I can't do without???? Do I need any special eGo adapters to go with these APVs?

The reason I'm making this a new thread is because I think a lot of us, somewhat-newbie-fledgling APV-ers don't realize that we're missing something to complete our setup.

MsComptrtchr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Tucson, it's a dry heat
In my defense, a lot of the stuff I'm waiting on is from a co op - CHEAP. And this is from Fasttech - super cheap. I'm not spending much more on all of my stuff than some people would pay for a single mod from the classies. But hey. backups for backups. And thanks jesfview - I do need that adapter.

Wow! Please put down the credit card and step away from the computer. :laugh:

Nicadmus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Portland, Oregon, United States
The panasonic batteries from Fasttech aren't any good?? And the Nitecore charger?? No good? :?:

and the ICR 18350's are no good??

That's essentially my shopping list of three nights ago... and I fight off the urge to grab a Vamo every time I visit their site. :)

Next run through there I know I am grabbing:
-K100 Drip Tip
-Probably a Vamo
-Flashlight (random)

I don't have any recommendations to add but do plan on keeping an eye on this thread.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
The panasonic batteries from Fasttech aren't any good?? And the Nitecore charger?? No good? :?:

and the ICR 18350's are no good??

Seems like you have it covered Your original post just says Vamo set I made that mistake when I first started The Cheapo bats that came with the kit stopped working in a week.

MsComptrtchr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Tucson, it's a dry heat

MsComptrtchr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Tucson, it's a dry heat
Whew - ok, so hopefully the bats I have coming aren't a waste of money. And BTW, I ONLY knew the get the Panasonics and the Nitecore by reading here at ECF. In fact, I originally had a different set in my cart and went back and changed it based on stuff I read here. That's why I totally value the opinions here.

Seems like you have it covered Your original post just says Vamo set I made that mistake when I first started The Cheapo bats that came with the kit stopped working in a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread