*HO*HO*HO* Gentlemen's Reserve XMAS CONTEST - win a GG e-cig from santa! *<|:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
The Gentlemen's Reserve (GRBC - Canada's home of premium eliquid and electronic cigarettes) is throwing a christmas contest and just about anybody can win, you just need be a resident of Canada and 19 or older to enter. We also have a 15% off christmas coupon available until december 29th, use coupon code: XMAS2011 during checkout.

So whats up for grabs?? There are 3 prize packages to win;

Top prize: 1 nickel-aluminum GG Slim with 2 10440 batteries and a
trustfire wall charger + 1 30ml bottle of juice of your choice (OR 3
5ml bottles if you prefer)

2) x5 Vision Clearomizers (rev3, 510 connection) + 1 30ml bottle of
juice of your choice (OR 3 5ml bottles if you prefer)

3) x10 smoktech dual coil 510 cartomizers (either small ones or eGo
ones whichever you prefer) + 1 30ml bottle of juice of your choice (OR
3 5ml bottles if you prefer)

Rules

1. Must be a Canadian resident.

2. Must Subscribe to TheHawtAngel's Channel - YouTube

3. Comment under the following contest announcement video on YouTube; The Gentlemen's Reserve XMas GG Contest - YouTube You must say: I want to win a GG. Reply along with a number guessed between 1-1000. You must make sure your number has not already been guessed or your number will not count and your entry disqualified.

4. Only one entry allowed per person, if we suspect your lying your outta here! Play fair folks.

Live drawing of the winners on webcam will happen on thetotalvapingnetwork.com Saturday Jan. 7th 11pm-1am Atlantic time. Winners do not have to be there to win and will be announced publicly here in this thread and elsewhere.

Winners will be contacted privately as well through YouTube with contact info for your prizes.

:)

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
just 4 days left (3 now for most of ya) until the contest drawing, if you think this contest is already over your DEAD WRONG, get in now sillies its free and easy to do and as Martin just pointed out to me earlier, the slims are actually now "officially" discontinued GG model, so this is the last GG slim to leave any GG distributors hands if im not mistaken, santa was awwwfully nice.

Details to enter the contest are on my website GRBC - Canada's home of premium eliquid and electronic cigarettes on the homepage under recent news. Live drawing is january 7th on TotalVapingNetwork.com :)

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
I noticed you are showing that you are out of Kanger cartos. Any idea when you might be getting some more in?

I don't think I will be restocking them, I may start stocking boge cartos as ive had people claim they're better but everyones got their opinion, some say the kangers give funky taste sometimes, I say all cartos give funky tastes all the time but thats just me. Have you tried smoktech's DCC's yet? If you swing on by for a pickup I will give you a couple to try, some people swear by them, I don't, hah can you tell im a cartomizer fan? :p

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
I don't think I will be restocking them, I may start stocking boge cartos as ive had people claim they're better but everyones got their opinion, some say the kangers give funky taste sometimes, I say all cartos give funky tastes all the time but thats just me. Have you tried smoktech's DCC's yet? If you swing on by for a pickup I will give you a couple to try, some people swear by them, I don't, hah can you tell im a cartomizer fan? :p

FisherPal, you should grab some Vision Clearos off Nano as well, they are great IMO.....The smoktec DCC's are cool and take AlOT of juice so just make sure you like whatever you put in there :p Whats up Daniel? Hope you had a good new years bro :)

FisherPal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2009
Campbell River, BC
Entered that contest last night, Daniel. I thought it was already over so thanks for the 'heads up'. I've been having major success with the Kangers - they may just become my everyday carto yet. I have tried the smoktech DCC's and they really aren't my thing. As you mentioned, realmac, they take a lot of juice. Filled one with some new juice that sounded yummy, had lots of great reviews and it was totally disgusting to me. Unvapable actually. And another one with barely vapable juice. Anyway, as I said, for a lot of reasons, just aren't for me. Am expecting a couple of Visions by regular mail soon - today hopefully as these Kangers on definitely on their last legs now! Will give them a shot. Hopefully they don't need modding but, if they do, I have Mindfield's vid saved to my desktop for easy reference. Also have some Boges coming to try out. At least I'm wheedling down my preferences. I'm really hoping the Visions 'do it for me'. Flavor is hugely important to me so we'll see.

Of course, if I win that GG Slim ... hmm ... :) Am looking forward to trying some of those juices, Daniel! Mindfield's review of that Butter Rum made my mouth water!

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
^ no you were denied entry at the border bud, sorry :( And I want my 1:18 back, that was atrocious :p

Sup real, new years was alright, its the year of the GG now, you should come by and see my GG stock when you get a chance, show and tell isn't just for kids ;)

Drawing is January 7th folks, theres still time for those who haven't entered yet! BUT not much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread