Status
Not open for further replies.

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
Hey everybody!!! I wanted to start this thread so the winners in Drew's Holiday Contest could drop a "BIG THANKS" to Drew and.......... show off their hard won, wonderful prizes!!!

Ok.....So, I got my 403 Super Mini Kit today in the mail. This is my first "stick" style e-cig and I was really wanting this thing to get here so I could try it out.

This is what the box looked like after I tore it from the mail packaging.
0113101320.jpg

0113101323a.jpg

Very nice, well built box and it kept everything well protected. Upon opening, I got my first glimpse at the 403. This 403 has the look of the traditional cigarette. White body (battery and atty), Brown/Tan Filter (Cart). It is a 3 piece unit...meaning the battery, atty, and cart are all seperate pieces.
Also, the size is the closest I've seen to a traditional cigarette. Fits into the palm of a grown mans hand, and is no longer than my middle finger.
0113101414.jpg

0113101414a.jpg

I put a battery on charge while I doofed around the house and 45 minutes later my first battery was charged. I screwed the atty and cart onto the battery for the first, most important test.........."The Pull".
0113101324.jpg

The "Pull" is not straining. Very natural. The automatic battery has around a 5-7 second cut off, to protect the unit from burn-out.....but within that 5-7 second window you get a wonderful, full volume hit. The vapor production on this 403 is great!! I would dare say better than the 510 (also with an automatic battery) that CrashTestJeep had me try the first time I ever seen a "e-cig".
0113101324a.jpg

0113101324b.jpg

As you can see......wonderful!!!!
I give this 403 Mini my very own "420 Smiling" Endorsement. Hits like a real CHAMP!!!!!

PLUS!!!!!!! As a added bonus, I am proud to say that I, 420Smiles, am now a grateful member in the "Drew sent me Incredible Hulkbacco" Club!!!!! Thanks a whole bunch, Drew!!!! Very delicious!!!! This HAS TO BE something you sell on the regular!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!! Here is my sweet-*ss pic.......like CrashTestJeep says...."No pic? Then it didn't happen!!!"
0113101323.jpg

Hope you find this to be helpful, but most of all.....I hope you see how well Drew takes care of his customers. Everybody give Drew a "BIG THANKS" and let him know just how great he is!!!

420Smiles

Turco Chips

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Rowlett, TX (DFW area)
Well, my camera broke..:mad: ....so no pix.

But my threesome arrived today. HV 555, HV Kent, and HV Drewbacco-2.

I've had the 555 before, and in my opinion, Drew's is by far the BEST.

The Drewbacco-2 is awesome, but I've only dripped a few drops of it but I know it'll soon be one of my go to vapes as the Drewbacco-1 has.

Kent - Holy crap! What an AWESOME juice! If there are people out there that haven't tried Drew's Kent...well, I don't know what yer waiting for! If you are looking for a GREAT, AWESOME, KICKASS, SUPERB (get the idea?) tobacco vape....ORDER SOME NOW!

Thanks Drew!!

TC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread