Status
Not open for further replies.

mfraz25

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2010
The Peach State
i have to ask...... what caused you to pick those flavors to try?

I showed a friend a review of crab juice, for a laugh. He had been drinking and decided that we should try all the "nasty ones" and record it.... :facepalm:

I have learned not to show him anymore reviews though.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Only FSUSA juices I have tried are the tuna, shrimp, soy sauce, pizza..... and the list goes one.. I'd like to try the yummy ones for once.. :laugh:

good luck everyone!

112.gif

I won some Pizza juice as part of a prize once and I still haven't had the nerve to try it... LOL!!
Although I have had a Chocolate Covered Maple Bacon that was really yummy, but a Bacon Waffle that was just horrible!!!

Here it is folks! The winners of the Holiday Decorations Contest!​
I tell you what, it wasn't easy! I had to go through the whole thread a few times and list out the pics, then try to narrow it down, what a job! heheheh. :blink:

Without further ado (and in no particular order, 'cuz you're all winners!) -​

CalamityJan post #13 - Cowboy Boots instead of stockings
Pintail64 post #30 - Outside yard and house decorations look fantastic! Not overdone, overcrowded, overly bright, just right.
Laura99 post #18 - Beautiful tree and such a cute puppy! Why is he so glum on christmas? :)

Great pics from everyone, as I mentioned, it wasn't easy choosing just three. Good job to all who entered!​

All winners need to contact me with your desired juice flavors and contact info. Just email me at techsupport@freedomsmokeusa.com - the best e-juices on the planet!

:):toast::thumbs::party::rickroll::thumb::headbang::banana::party::thumbs::toast::)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread