The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Holiday Contest - Win a Liberation Mini Starter Kit!

Discussion in 'E Cigarette Suppliers Forum' started by Liberate_Yourself, Dec 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Liberate_Yourself

Liberate_Yourself Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Nov 14, 2008
    U.S.
    We wanted to spice things up a bit for the holidays, so we decided to have a contest!

1st Prize: One Black/Orange Liberation Mini Starter Kit
    2nd Prize: One Black/Orange Liberation Mini Atomizer/Battery Combo with 5 Assorted Cartridges
    3rd Prize: One Bottle of our Premium Smoke Juice

Follow this link for more info:

Liberation eCigarettes Contest Info

Good Luck! :thumb:

2. Liberate_Yourself

Nov 14, 2008
    U.S.
    No interest from you guys? This makes me sad.. :( haha..

3. dc2k08

dc2k08 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2008
    .ie
    it's a good idea for a promo but probably not a lot of people have the tools to do it.

4. Liberate_Yourself

Nov 14, 2008
    U.S.
    Hmm.. Even if you didn't have a camera, you could download a free desktop recording program and make an animation to some music.. But point taken.. We will have to make the next contest geared towards a more general audience.

Hopefully we get some submissions, or it could be too easy for someone to win it! haha :)

5. dc2k08

dc2k08 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2008
    .ie
    I think the second idea would be a more difficult task for most people.

6. Liberate_Yourself

Nov 14, 2008
    U.S.
    Could be... But the prizes are definitely worth the little bit of effort, yes? :)

I'd like to remind everyone that the contest is open to anyone from the forums (suppliers excluded, of course).. :thumb:

7. Kimmiegrif

Kimmiegrif Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2008
    Maryland USA
    good idea but a bit intense.

8. Liberate_Yourself

Nov 14, 2008
    U.S.
    We thought that it would be a great contest, but apparently we were a bit off.. haha :oops:

Could you please elaborate? Any information would be extremely helpful.

9. SuperStack

SuperStack Super Member ECF Veteran

Free advice? You'll likely obtain a much better marketing/promotional result from making a raffle type contest that anybody can easily enter by simply submitting their name/email. Keep it as low hassle as possible :)

10. Dr. Russell Fell

Dr. Russell Fell Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2008
    Florida
    Yeah to make a good/decent animation video, it takes a lot of time and money and equipment and programs - and if a person has all these, chances are they are getting paid for it.

11. Liberate_Yourself

Nov 14, 2008
    U.S.
    Hmm... I am taking all of your guys's posts into consideration, and may be changing the contest rules. There have actually been no video submissions as of yet, and I think we are going to go with SuperStack's suggestion if we do change it around. Thank you all for your great advice, you have been extremely helpful.

We are not a huge company so we don't have a huge marketing budget to pay people to think these things up for us.. hahaha. I think we may have to work something special out for you guys! :)

12. slianfoxob

slianfoxob Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 2, 2008
    Bethlehem, PA
    Okay. So, I just threw a little video together real quick and submitted it to youtube. Liberate, I sent you a message through you site with the link but I'm not sure if it went through. I was gonna post the link on here but I'm not sure if you want everyone seeing my shoddy work yet. haha. Let me know if you go the link...

13. Liberate_Yourself

Nov 14, 2008
    U.S.
    I sent ya a PM, but I actually just found it on the "tube".. It was awesome! hahah.. We laughed, we cried, and for some reason I want to go out and buy some CK Obsession.. :p

Keep the vids commin guys!

14. deemkooo

deemkooo Full Member

Nov 9, 2008
    I think it is a very creative and interesting video. Using the company's font for your concept memes was clever!

15. slianfoxob

slianfoxob Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 2, 2008
    Bethlehem, PA
    thanks. much appreciated :)

16. Liberate_Yourself

Nov 14, 2008
    U.S.
    Keep the videos commin in guys! Not too much time left, and there have only been a couple submissions. Easy way to win a Liberation Mini Starter Kit..

17. benjamin

benjamin Full Member ECF Veteran

Dec 1, 2008
    North Carolina
    well ok, i made one. sent you a link. first time trying to make/edit video. was fun!

18. Liberate_Yourself

Nov 14, 2008
    U.S.
    Thank you for the submission! I checked out the video and it looks awesome.. Good luck!!

Keep the vids commin guys, only a few hours left!!!

19. SMILIN

SMILIN Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2008
    CHITOWN USA
    Boy, you just excluded most everyone here.....good going, way to promo, get others to do it for virtually nothing. Goodbye, and good luck. Boy, that was LIBERTATING:evil:

20. Liberate_Yourself

Nov 14, 2008
    U.S.
    How was just about everyone excluded?? Nobody owns a digital camera, or a webcam? Please explain.. We will take whatever you guys say into consideration for the next contest..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.