Holiday Contest - Win a Liberation Mini Starter Kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liberate_Yourself

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
U.S.
www.smokeliberation.com
We wanted to spice things up a bit for the holidays, so we decided to have a contest!

1st Prize: One Black/Orange Liberation Mini Starter Kit
2nd Prize: One Black/Orange Liberation Mini Atomizer/Battery Combo with 5 Assorted Cartridges
3rd Prize: One Bottle of our Premium Smoke juice

Follow this link for more info:

Liberation eCigarettes Contest Info

Good Luck! :thumb:

Liberate_Yourself

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
U.S.
www.smokeliberation.com
Hmm.. Even if you didn't have a camera, you could download a free desktop recording program and make an animation to some music.. But point taken.. We will have to make the next contest geared towards a more general audience.

Hopefully we get some submissions, or it could be too easy for someone to win it! haha :)

Liberate_Yourself

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
U.S.
www.smokeliberation.com
I think the second idea would be a more difficult task for most people.

Could be... But the prizes are definitely worth the little bit of effort, yes? :)

I'd like to remind everyone that the contest is open to anyone from the forums (suppliers excluded, of course).. :thumb:

Liberate_Yourself

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
U.S.
www.smokeliberation.com
Hmm... I am taking all of your guys's posts into consideration, and may be changing the contest rules. There have actually been no video submissions as of yet, and I think we are going to go with SuperStack's suggestion if we do change it around. Thank you all for your great advice, you have been extremely helpful.

We are not a huge company so we don't have a huge marketing budget to pay people to think these things up for us.. hahaha. I think we may have to work something special out for you guys! :)

slianfoxob

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2008
Bethlehem, PA
Okay. So, I just threw a little video together real quick and submitted it to youtube. Liberate, I sent you a message through you site with the link but I'm not sure if it went through. I was gonna post the link on here but I'm not sure if you want everyone seeing my shoddy work yet. haha. Let me know if you go the link...

Liberate_Yourself

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
U.S.
www.smokeliberation.com
Okay. So, I just threw a little video together real quick and submitted it to youtube. Liberate, I sent you a message through you site with the link but I'm not sure if it went through. I was gonna post the link on here but I'm not sure if you want everyone seeing my shoddy work yet. haha. Let me know if you go the link...

I sent ya a PM, but I actually just found it on the "tube".. It was awesome! hahah.. We laughed, we cried, and for some reason I want to go out and buy some CK Obsession.. :p

Keep the vids commin guys!

Liberate_Yourself

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
U.S.
www.smokeliberation.com
Boy, you just excluded most everyone here.....good going, way to promo, get others to do it for virtually nothing. Goodbye, and good luck. Boy, that was LIBERTATING:evil:

How was just about everyone excluded?? Nobody owns a digital camera, or a webcam? Please explain.. We will take whatever you guys say into consideration for the next contest..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread