Holy Blueberry Deliciousness, Batman!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjujju

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
USA
ZOMG I just got a sample of Blueberry Cheesecake in a swap and OMG I am in heaven!

I am so glad I've ventured to try some flavors that sounded too sickly sweet... the blueberry cheesecake is one of those I thought would be TOO MUCH but it's TOTALLY not. I am in love. All over again. Thanks Tasty Vapor... I don't think I can order juice from anywhere else ever again... :D:D:D

Cafe Mocha and Cafe Macchiato rock too.

Strangely I'm not on the Atomic Cinnacide bandwagon. I wanted to love it... but I didn't. :(

Probably better that way--how many ALL DAY EVERY DAY vapes can I possibly have?! Good thing I've got two or three 510s going at any given time. ;)

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
bbcheesecake is my all day vape too...love the stuff...i was all out there for over a week and was back on analogs for that week but luckily got some more that saved me...chucked the rest of my cigs in the bin!!!

i just tried caramel popcorn today....if u love bbcheesecake i think ull like this too!!!its my 2nd favourite now having tried a good few TV flavors....

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
hiya...i only have a 3ml sample at the mo but im hoping to order more this week(thru a friend) so once i get it ill post it on tya...if ya can pm me bout it with your address ill get back tya the second it arrives and send some on...

i have butter rum for me it was too buttery/rummy...haha...stone sour sounds like something i might try but tbh the postage to ireland might be silly for ya to send me some so ill just go ahead and pop yours in the post once i get it...for some reason its cheaper to post TO usa than it is to get post from usa???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread