Status
Not open for further replies.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Holy grail is my favourite juice so far. But apparently it cannot be used in every device Say if i wanted to buy an Eleaf I stick I wouldn’t be able to use my fav juice Why is that? Will it ruin my device?
What kind of juice is Holy Grail and who told you this? Did they not give you an explanation of why it wouldn't be usable? Which istick and tank?

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
There shouldn't necessarily be a problem with the FLAVOR between different setups, what you may be seeing might (I don't know the juice) be related to nicotine level and/or PG/VG ratio? I mean, certainly juices can TASTE different at different power levels, and it often does. However, if you are using say a rather high nicotine juice and nicotine salts, some vendors will state that would be unsafe to use in a very sub0hm device, versus say a pod mod. So if you have a high salt juice or something and it says to avoid in say, sub0hm setups that kind of makes sense as nicotine level will need to vary depending on your power levels, i.e.. you can vape 60 mg/ml if your delivery system is really weak, but if you start vaping at 80 watts on a 0.2 coil, you'd hit nic overload rather quickly.

So if it's one of those "specialty" juices, yeah, I guess I'd say you can't use it in certain devices.

If it's very high PG or thin liquid, it may also not perform well in sub0hm delivery systems so there is kind of a wide variation there, you may not get the best performance out of a high PG thin juice in tanks that are designed for higher VG juices.

It is true that some juices contain ingredients that will melt various plastic tanks, but I'd be more inclined to think it is one or the other.

What does the warning actually say??

Anna

• Useful
Reactions: Vape Magoo

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Isn't an eleaf istick a mod? I would venture to say it's the tank (not mentioned ) that can be the issue . Let's say it's a nautilus tank, then perhaps this is a thick, 100 percent vg juice, then in this senario that tank couldn't handle the juice

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

ChemicalMistress

Aug 15, 2018
There shouldn't necessarily be a problem with the FLAVOR between different setups, what you may be seeing might (I don't know the juice) be related to nicotine level and/or PG/VG ratio? I mean, certainly juices can TASTE different at different power levels, and it often does. However, if you are using say a rather high nicotine juice and nicotine salts, some vendors will state that would be unsafe to use in a very sub0hm device, versus say a pod mod. So if you have a high salt juice or something and it says to avoid in say, sub0hm setups that kind of makes sense as nicotine level will need to vary depending on your power levels, i.e.. you can vape 60 mg/ml if your delivery system is really weak, but if you start vaping at 80 watts on a 0.2 coil, you'd hit nic overload rather quickly.

So if it's one of those "specialty" juices, yeah, I guess I'd say you can't use it in certain devices.

If it's very high PG or thin liquid, it may also not perform well in sub0hm delivery systems so there is kind of a wide variation there, you may not get the best performance out of a high PG thin juice in tanks that are designed for higher VG juices.

It is true that some juices contain ingredients that will melt various plastic tanks, but I'd be more inclined to think it is one or the other.

What does the warning actually say??

Anna
↑↑↑ This.
I would also like to see the actual printed warning. I have never encountered this issue before...

Rcon

Aug 11, 2016
If it is the Holy Grail juice I think he is reffering too then it is an RY4 by DIY Flavour Shack (DFS). Typical caramel, vanilla, tobacco RY4 fare, though somewhat heavy on the caramel.

Recipe guru @fear from All the Flavours (ATF) has a recipe called "Cardinal" that blends a couple of extra tobaccos into Holy Grail and it is quite delicious. I haven't even looked at another RY4 since I discovered the recipe several months ago.

Like any RY4 I see no reason for any restrictions on how it can be vaped to be honest, although for me it plays best with MTL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread