holy jawdropping flavor batman

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpaulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
midwest
Gotta say, I have been nothing but impressed thus far with VB juices.

I typically vape juices higher in PG (where you couldn't specify your ratio of choice), and found that I needed to find a vendor with more options as far as getting more VG into the mix... boy am I glad I gave VB a try. And you can thank Mutt for that - am a big believer in user reviews, and his reviews pushed me in your direction.

I just received my second (much larger) order, and have only tried one so far out of this one - the Banana - its unspeakably delicious. Really want to continue my sampling, but having a hard time putting this one down. In my first order, the blueberry was fantastic

My only complaint, or perhaps its more of a question... HOW ON EARTH do you expect anyone to let these juices sit for any period of time to let the flavor set in? You really think I'm going to be able to resist diving right in to these? What kind of superhuman willpower do you expect your customers to have?!?!?! :D

bpaulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
midwest
Thus far, every flavor I've tried from this order is excellent. Banana, Peach, Hypnotic Mist, Grape... many more still remain

I do think I may have overwhelmed them though with this order. Its kind of funny. In fairness, I placed what could only be called an utter nightmare of an order. 14 bottles total, 11 of them were the small 5ml sampler bottles... I also got a free sample of "green apple". The one I just decided to try was the grape, and as I was dripping it in, I kept thinking "wow, that really smells a LOT like green apple". Started puffing, and the flavor was unmistakenly a very strong green apple flavor. (tastes exactly like the green apple I'd ordered in my first VB order) So then I start wondering, and I pop open the free bonus bottle, marked "green apple", which I'd previously ignored because I still have a half bottle of it left from the last order... sure enough, smells like a delicious grape! :D

Swapped the labels, all taken care of! heheh (and the grape is very good as well! and yeah, tastes nothing like green apple!!!)

The secret is to either #1 order before you run out of juice or #2 make sure you order cinnabomb.

When you first get cinnabomb, you can vape it that day. It still gets better with a little sitting, but its really good, day one.

A couple more I like from day one are the green apple, virginia menthol, fire n ice, and straight menthol (artic ice).

The fruity flavors need time to sit. The pie flavors need a day or 2 to sit as well, but once they have a little time, they are all incredible.

Last edited:
The secret is to either #1 order before you run out of juice or #2 make sure you order cinnabomb.

When you first get cinnabomb, you can vape it that day. It still gets better with a little sitting, but its really good, day one.

A couple more I like from day one are the green apple, virginia menthol, fire n ice, and straight menthol (artic ice).

The fruity flavors need time to sit. The pie flavors need a day or 2 to sit as well, but once they have a little time, they are all incredible.

Thanks for the tips..... I was wondering which ones were good to vape upon arrival & which ones needed more time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread