Holy MBV prices?!?! Is this a temporary sale? Prices inside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lois2013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
I just visited Mt Baker Vapor, and the prices are crazy low!!! And they're shown with a regular price crossed out, with a lower 'actual' price. I've heard their prices are really low, but I've never ordered from them, so I don't know what their usual price is.

These are the prices right now!!!
15ml - $4.99
30ml - $7.49
50ml - $10.99
236ml - $39.99

PLUS, if you spend $15 (that's after any coupons, and not counting tax or shipping), they throw in a free 15ml!! AND I used the code "vaporfrombaker" and got 10% off my entire order.

That's nuts!!!

Needless to say, I just placed a big order!!

Does anyone know if these are their usual prices? Or is this a temporary sale? Because the crossed out prices were still really great.

KrisAinTX

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Central Texas
I just visited Mt Baker Vapor, and the prices are crazy low!!! And they're shown with a regular price crossed out, with a lower 'actual' price. I've heard their prices are really low, but I've never ordered from them, so I don't know what their usual price is.

15ml - $4.99
30ml - $7.49
50ml - $10.99
236ml - $39.99

PLUS, if you spend $15 (that's after any coupons, and not counting tax or shipping), they throw in a free 15ml!! AND I used the code "vaporfrombaker" and got 10% off my entire order.

That's nuts!!!

Does anyone know if these are their usual prices? Or is this a temporary sale? Because the crossed out prices were still really great.

Those are the usual prices.

Joie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Illinois

15ml - $4.99
30ml - $7.49
50ml - $10.99
236ml - $39.99

That's nuts!!!

that IS the everyday LOW price.....they have fantastic juices and great prices....and the service is beyond the best !!!!!!!!!!:)

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Riverside, California, USA
Yep! that's what the prices are most of the time, at least everytime I've ordered, and if you get $15 worth of juice they throw in a free 15ml bottle of a random flavor!

It's not random, they have a flavor of the month that they give out for that month, usually.

Mark Anthony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Scranton, Pa USA
You can also request what freebie you want and of they have it in stock they may just send you what you request. I've ordered from them quite frequently. I got my Innokin MVP II and 2 - 15ml juices for $53.00 and some change........ shipped. They are in Washington state, I am in Pennsylvania.... I ordered on a Saturday morning and received it 2 days later on Monday morning. I have nothing but good to say about them.

Lois2013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
Yeah you're right, my bad, I just could never find where to tell what flavor was for what month so it seemed random to me :oops:

It's not random, they have a flavor of the month that they give out for that month, usually.

It actually is random now, they changed it....I emailed them to see what the "flavor of the month" is for the freebie this month, and they said they now do random samples

throwback8

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
United States
Mt Baker Vapor has been absolutely excellent in my experience with them. I have put 4 orders in and have recieved the same great customer service, shipping, and quality e-liquid each time. I have multiple ADV's and re-orders from MBV. Don't let the cheap prices fool you!

Just a note I order all my flavors with 2 extra shots(besides cotton candy which I do 4) and find it to be the perfect amount of flavor:

Some suggestions -

-Butterscotch
-Moo Juice
-Freckled Lemonade
-Blue Moo
-Cinnamon Roll
-Butter Pecan
-Cotton Candy(definitely a light flavor I would suggest upping your shots with this)
-Peach Rings
-Graham Cracker

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread