Holy moly!!! I love Holy Vanilla!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
I received my first order from Dawn last week and oh my goodness! free stuff and a coupon to boot! I haven't had time to play with all of my new flavors except for Holy Vanilla. THIS is what I've been searching for! Pure vanilla goodness with no cake, pudding or other added flavors. I love, love, love this flavor!!! I also mixed up a batch of Hot Chocolate (sent as a free sample) with some holy vanilla and EM and I'm in love! I can see this as my comfort vape when autumn arrives and the cool winds begin to blow. Thank you Dawn for great prices, great flavors and lightning speed shipping!!! I shall be returning for more goodies soon and I have been spreading the word about your fantastic Holy Vanilla in the DIY forum. Sorry it took me so long to find you.

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
Lynda - After reading your other post on this flavor I went and ordered some flavors right away. I love vanilla, so thanks for posting. I got my Holy Vanilla today, and will be mixing some (and other flavors too) tonight. (Got some freebies in my order too - thanks Dawn! :) ).

I'm wondering what percentage you're using HV at? Based on a quick search to see what percentages people recommend for different DIYFS flavors, I'm thinking that I'll test most of my new flavors in small batches of around 12%. (That may sound low, but my taste seems to be moving toward going lighter on flavors lately).

Sandiej02

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2010
California Coast
www.artbysandie.com
I just found this thread and had to comment myself.

I also received my first order from here, and I agree ... the HOLY VANILLA is the best vanilla flavoring I've ever had. :)

And ... I also received a free flavor and a couple pipettes with my order and great customer service.

Thanks!

Sandiej02

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2010
California Coast
www.artbysandie.com
I just stumbled across this thread..Ive been looking for a great vanilla
I just ordered the Holy Vanilla..and a few other flavors as long as I was there;)

Good choice ... if you love Vanilla ... you'll REALLY like the Holy Vanilla (I do). It's a dark, strong one with loads of flavor. :)

k3vin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
OK USA
www.vaperstek.org
Let me say me an lynda started on our DIY about the same time.. Wow about a year as a half ago? And if lynda says its good its gotta be good..

Miss ya Lynda and we really need to be swapping more recipes, I'm a trying... If DIY shop is good enough for you, then I will definetly be looking more into dawns selections. I have yet to find a really good vanilla flavor I am happy with for mixing myself..

matt13104

Oct 26, 2011
Boston, MA
I received my first order from Dawn last week and oh my goodness! free stuff and a coupon to boot! I haven't had time to play with all of my new flavors except for Holy Vanilla. THIS is what I've been searching for! Pure vanilla goodness with no cake, pudding or other added flavors. I love, love, love this flavor!!! I also mixed up a batch of Hot Chocolate (sent as a free sample) with some holy vanilla and EM and I'm in love! I can see this as my comfort vape when autumn arrives and the cool winds begin to blow. Thank you Dawn for great prices, great flavors and lightning speed shipping!!! I shall be returning for more goodies soon and I have been spreading the word about your fantastic Holy Vanilla in the DIY forum. Sorry it took me so long to find you.

Amen! Dawn is the best. She has helped me more times than I can count. I hate sounding like a commercial for somebody else's site but I buy ALL my DIY stuff from diyflavorshack.com. Get used to the free gifts and the coupons. I have never received an order without free gifts and a coupon.

I prefer the candy/fruit flavors and Dawn makes some really nice ones, including her blends. Now if I can just find a sweet candyish Vanilla and Irish Cream in the style of premiumelectroniccigarettes.com, I'll be totally set. Stupid Premium only offers pre-filled cartos. Such a ripoff. I gave that company way too much of my money before I smartened up. I don't recommend Premium whatsoever. Bad products (except for their flavors) and horrible customer service.

I have to jump in on dawns comment about how hard it was to get the holy vanilla just right.... And when she did we both looked at each other and said " holy s!!!" That's awesome..... That's how holy vanilla got her name lol... Glad you love it's also a great flavor for mixing in for bakery eliquids ...plz continue to let us know your creations with holy vanilla

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
Is it real american vanilla. There are so many different flavors of vanilla out there, some dry. Some smokey, some mentholated or mint....

sent from my Limited Edition Monkey Island™ Talking Voodoo Doll Head named Murray®

Yes, it is real American! No smokey notes, no menthol, no custard.....pure unadulterated vanilla. The BEST! :)

Criticalmass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yes, it is real American! No smokey notes, no menthol, no custard.....pure unadulterated vanilla. The BEST! :)

Thanks, some countries have a different take on what vanilla is supposed to taste like, that's why I asked. :)

sent from my Limited Edition Monkey Island™ Talking Voodoo Doll Head named Murray®

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread