HOLY SMOKES!!! Thanks Shane/Fuzion

Status
Not open for further replies.

KraKsX

Moved On
Dec 17, 2012
Lower NY
kraksx.com
THANKS!!!! I did not know that. I will "file that away" for a future order...coming soon. I vaped all of my Milli Vanilli in less than 2 days...Trying to decide between PurplePieman or Magnum PI to fill my clearo with right now!

Yep, colors, pg/Vg just about everything can be modified. FuZion is happy to make the customers happy.
FYI, Unicorn Blood is cloudy white when not colored. So some can't be clear.

Sighlense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2013
Upstate New York
Dang! I have vaped almost an ENTIRE 10 ml bottle of Milli Vanilli in a day!!! Thanks Shane, for giving me a NEW addiction. I have tried so many watermelon vapes, and they all taste gross. NOT THIS ONE. I am a fangirl of FuZion! LOVE, LOVE LOVE!!!

Better than Unicorn Blood (and that is GREAT!)

I have been debating getting the sample package but i am really getting sick of being disappointed. Regarding Unicorn Blood, Milli Vanilli and Purple Pieman- Is there a tarty/sourness to them? It appears tart does not sit right with me as far as juices go, and no sense in me ordering them if they do. Thanks!

chellemmm

Chihuahua Queen
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Florida
I TRIED to let the Unicorn Blood steep! LOL Was good right out of the bottle.

I have tried Krankberry, Endless Summer, Pixie Dust, MILLI VANILLI YUMMY YUMMY, Vacation and Magnum,PI. All have steeped for a couple of days, MOST good. Krankberry went back to the steep box.

My friend got Dragon's Blood (GOOD!!!) and Bob Marley Blood (ACK!) and we let those steep a couple of days. BM Blood tastes like mint and oregano, with a bit of mouldy strawberry. I don't care how long it steeps, I will not be trying it again.

Purple Pieman is the next in line...

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
I TRIED to let the Unicorn Blood steep! LOL Was good right out of the bottle.

I have tried Krankberry, Endless Summer, Pixie Dust, MILLI VANILLI YUMMY YUMMY, Vacation and Magnum,PI. All have steeped for a couple of days, MOST good. Krankberry went back to the steep box.

My friend got Dragon's Blood (GOOD!!!) and Bob Marley Blood (ACK!) and we let those steep a couple of days. BM Blood tastes like mint and oregano, with a bit of mouldy strawberry. I don't care how long it steeps, I will not be trying it again.

Purple Pieman is the next in line...

Thanks! I ordered unicorn blood, krankberry, & purple pie man. Ill put them in the steep drawer for at least a week then. Let me know what you think of the purple pieman!!

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Lol! We might! I've put myself on shopping restriction after this purchase! I've been a little out of control when it comes to juice the last couple of weeks. I keep having to check things out when I read reviews! I love cinnamon, fruity, and slightly tart or sour flavors. I haven't been able to find a coffee flavor i love yet but i have a few steeping. I don't know how many different blueberry flavors I've tried but its becoming a growing theme along with the cinnamon. I love them! I have a order from vapor venue coming of monkey cream & monkey buns that should be arriving the same time as this! I think I need to stay away from the forum & Busardo's juice reviews...but I won't! Lol!

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
LOL! My CC company is going to put me on a "shopping restriction," too! Let me know about the coffee/crapaccino flavors if you find a good one. I have been looking everywhere for a decent coffee vape.

I will! Ill also let you know what I think about the fuzion juices too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread