Not open for further replies.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
I came home from work today to find my Prodigy 3.1 in the mailbox. I'm a huge Got Vapes Gummy Bears fan girl, so what's the first juice that went into my V5 Fluxomizer??? Yep, Gummy Bears.............
This is so dang good, I literally had to swoosh the vape away from my face to see across the room! LOVE IT!!

I don't care whether it's a joye 510, 3.7V, or at 6V mod,..........The flavor of GotVapes Gummy Bears (in regular strength) comes through like a true champ!

I'm not sure if 6V will kill the fluxomizer, but i'm telling you now........if it does, it was all worth it! Fabulous after work vape tonight!!

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
ok i know what gummy bears taste like but i cannot imagine vaping it......whats it like?

Amy, I was REALLY skeptical of "gummy bears" when I first started vaping. I was like "how the hell you gonna make a vape that is like gummy bears". I ordered the flavor from some other vendors...........nah, the flavor just wasn't cutting it. Then I took a chance on Got Vape's Flux Nectar Gummy Bears.............this flavor is dead on gummy bears!!! Nice STRONG flavor, strong plume of vape, nice enough throat hit that you recognize but it doesn't kick your ...., nor leave you wanting more. I HIGHLY recommend this. I think my video review is on the GotVapes website by the juice, or at least it used to be.
If you like to vape fruity flavors, THIS is THE one!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought egyptian was a tobacco flavor.........am I wrong? I had NO IDEA that Got Vapes had a "cookie" flavor. Please tell me more.

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Amy, I was REALLY skeptical of "gummy bears" when I first started vaping. I was like "how the hell you gonna make a vape that is like gummy bears". I ordered the flavor from some other vendors...........nah, the flavor just wasn't cutting it. Then I took a chance on Got Vape's Flux Nectar Gummy Bears.............this flavor is dead on gummy bears!!! Nice STRONG flavor, strong plume of vape, nice enough throat hit that you recognize but it doesn't kick your ...., nor leave you wanting more. I HIGHLY recommend this. I think my video review is on the GotVapes website by the juice, or at least it used to be.
If you like to vape fruity flavors, THIS is THE one!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought egyptian was a tobacco flavor.........am I wrong? I had NO IDEA that Got Vapes had a "cookie" flavor. Please tell me more.

Thanks for that!!!!!!!

Repent

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Central Oregon
ok i know what gummy bears taste like but i cannot imagine vaping it......whats it like?

Amy I bought some of this juice. Get it in the regular flavor. Tastes just like taking some gummy bears and vaping them straight. Really scents up the room as well!

Last edited:

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
so just cut it down some. if that makes it too much juice for ya you can send the extra to me lol
Ill even give you the bottle ;)
:vapor:
i diy my juice and cant seem to even get my plain flavors to taste very good lately. man i gotta get some of this stuff.

I am not a cuter downer person.... if you want this and I have two other flavs that do not suit me (I think I just killed them with the heavy flavor thing) maybe we can work something out..... pm if interested.

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
PM sent and ect lol
smoking - its not really too hard if you have a syringe or something to measure with. I'm shure chris will tell you how much you need so as to not release any proprietary information or any of us could plug it into a calculator for you. I dont get and cant do the math so i got excel Scubabatdan v13 calc thing works very well. Good luck I hope it turns into something you like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread