Holy Yikes...Strooooooong Flavor...Did I Do This Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I got this little guy.

And it came with 24mg strength juice. So I also had a 0mg bottle of Totally Wicked Red Label Menthol. And I mixed in a ratio of 3:1 to get about 18mg (my usual strength), mixed it inside the condom, put it in...

And HOLY CATS THIS TASTES STRONG. Is it supposed to taste this strong? Did I do this wrong?

Until now I've just been doing the over-the-counter cheapies, V2, Mistic, etc. Are these bigger battery ones just better at delivering flavor? Or is maybe Mt. Baker's juice just a stronger flavor in general? This is the menthol.

Thanks!

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I don't know menthol flavors at all - but you SHOULD get more flavor...than a disposable...
My experience with Mt. Baker is that it shows up with a sort of "chemical" smell that I don't like. If I let their juice sit for a couple weeks, even with the top off (on flavors that have alcohol in the recipe, that helps), then it got a lot more pleasant. But if it's just STRONG, that may not be it. The good thing is - now you can try any flavor from any vendor you want!

Note - l started with stuff similar to your kit - I put it on the classifieds once, but still have it all.
View attachment 250175

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread