igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
hi,

i would be gratefull if someone could tell me exactly how you would go about making your own e liquid from scratch. if possible, please list the exact ingredients, measures etc.

i would love to be able to make a cherry flavoured vapour so if someone could explain how to do that then that would be fantastic!

also, would it be possible to buy a tobacco flavoured e liquid, pour half into another bottle and then simply add some cherry flavouring some how??!! (so i could then have one tobacco and one cherry flavour so i can switch between the two)

cheers,

scott

KentSP

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2008
South Africa
I've been cutting 36MG Juice by half using variations on this recipe to make 18MG. You can also use pure PG or Pure Glycerol.

----------------
8.5ml Propylene Glycol
0.5ml Glycerol
0.2ml flavor Essence (Can skip if you don't have replace with PG or Glycerine)
0.8ml ethanol 99% Alcohol (Can skip as well helps make liquid a little thinner and maybe kills germs inside the carts)
----------
10ml = 100 cigarettes

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
I've been cutting 36MG Juice by half using variations on this recipe to make 18MG. You can also use pure PG or Pure Glycerol.

----------------
8.5ml Propylene Glycol
0.5ml Glycerol
0.2ml flavor Essence (Can skip if you don't have replace with PG or Glycerine)
0.8ml ethanol 99% Alcohol (Can skip as well helps make liquid a little thinner and maybe kills germs inside the carts)
----------
10ml = 100 cigarettes

what do you do to add the nicotine? or would you make this recipe and then add some drops onto a regular cartridge that already has nicotine in it?

also, where do you buy these ingredients.......chemist?

finally, is the flavour essence just regular stuff you would use for baking, cooking etc?

KentSP

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2008
South Africa
For Nicotine just dilute with bought juice like 50 50 with a 36MG to make 18MG. (By far the safest way to get your metered nicotine in the right proportions)

Ofcourse you can extract nicotine in crystal form from tobacco using an acid/base extraction method. Very dangerous though, the acid and base can make you blind or burn your skin badly if you have an accident. And pure nicotine can cause a heart attack through the skin on contact so would require the utmost care and precations to go this route. (Not Safe)

Yes a Chemist should have all the ingredients.

I been test smoking my various mixes 3 weeks in the same atomizer 2.3ml a day and my atomizer is still working like day one. One of my batteries are dead so i am using 4 AAA NiMh in a carboard tube with a press switch, started off trying to make a USB dse901 from the other thread, but could not find a USB cable spare to cut up so used batteries instead.

I tried cooking flavours like vanilla, lemon, Rum and so on and found I like non of them so I don't use any.
I don't know what flavors are safe to vape but a good test of whether they will block your atomiser is to heat them up on a spoon with a cigar lighter and see if they leave any residue behind after they evaporate. Any residue would over time block an atomizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread