home brew = cough

Status
Not open for further replies.

booboo

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2009
San Diego, CA
I think JC is trying to kill me.....making me wait 2 weeks for my Tennessee Cured :( So I am playing mad scientist with my juicy liquid vg nic juice, vg and Lorann's. They usually taste and vape okay, but my lungs end up hurting the next morning like I stayed up smoking analogs all night. And
I get a little cough going and overall, it's just not as pleasurable experience as I get with my vg Tenn Cured. Most of the flavors have pg in them, which I try to stay off of, but it is such a tiny amount compared to a whole bottle of pg juice. Just wondering if anyone else feels worse on their home brews or if I'm doing something wrong. Do I need to filter it or do something to make it special like JC's or what?:confused:

Nuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Ontario, Canada
I think JC is trying to kill me.....making me wait 2 weeks for my Tennessee Cured :( So I am playing mad scientist with my juicy liquid vg nic juice, vg and Lorann's. They usually taste and vape okay, but my lungs end up hurting the next morning like I stayed up smoking analogs all night. And
I get a little cough going and overall, it's just not as pleasurable experience as I get with my vg Tenn Cured. Most of the flavors have pg in them, which I try to stay off of, but it is such a tiny amount compared to a whole bottle of pg juice. Just wondering if anyone else feels worse on their home brews or if I'm doing something wrong. Do I need to filter it or do something to make it special like JC's or what?:confused:

I get the same thing from some of the flavours. I find the darker ones like coffee or rootbeer do it to me. The second I feel an adverse effect from one of the flavours I stop using it. I have a lot more luck with the clear looking flavors.

Flitzanu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Tulsa, OK, U.S.A.
www.myspace.com
i'd suggest that as well.

do you have standard carts? not using anything funky or weird as filler are you, that could be burning and getting in your lungs?

i guess i'm lucky that i don't react to PG or VG, but coughing does seem a bit odd, most of the reports are as said above with the dry throat or itchy throat.

all you can do is test it now, see if you get the reaction with PG and VG both, and then narrow down from there :)

also note, lorann flavors have a lot of PG in them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread