igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
hi all,

last night i was searching threads on how to make a mint/menthol home brew when i suddenly had a brainwave.

my wife grows mint in our garden for her indian tea so i went out in the pitch dark and picked a few leaves. sadly, the frost had got to them so they were a bit brown and manky but thought i would continue anyway! so, i cut the mint leaves up into small pieces and then added it to my half full bottle of tobacco flavour juice and gave it a good shake. i left it to soak over night and then this morning i poured it into another dropper bottle whilst using a piece of stocking as a filter.

i wasnt expecting much but i was quite surprised at the taste it produced! a really nice smoke with a decent hint of mint, plus it actually left my mouth feeling fresh as though i had just smoked a menthol cigarette!

seeing as i got that result with half dead leaves i thought i would search in the garden today for some fresher looking ones. i managed to find some nice green leaves so im currently doing another batch. this time though i have done the same as above but have now stood the bottle with the leaves and juice in a cup of hot water. im thinking that heat will also aid the mint flavour transfering to the juice in the same way as my wife makes the indian tea.

so hopefully, the fresh leaves and heat will produce even better results!

going to leave it for 24 hours this time before filtering so i will post the results tomorrow.

if anyone has some fresh mint then give it a try also........be nice to hear the results from other guys!

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
Be careful with the hot water, though. In temperatures of about 36 °C (96,8 F) you might lose most or all of the nicotine.

i just used hot tap water so i doubt it would be near that sort of temperature so hopefully it should be okay.

• Winner
Reactions: Hmmmmmmmm

Jimi Modo

Moved On
Feb 8, 2009
Western Samoa
i just used hot tap water so i doubt it would be near that sort of temperature so hopefully it should be okay.

I got some totally wicked liquid yesterday but I'm confused as I got 2 lids. One is a dripper glass rod thing and the other had a plastic piece in it. When I put it on the plastic stuck in the bottle and it is a childproof top but I can't get liquid out now. Ther's a hole but nothing comes out. I saw your advert for totally wicked here so thought ask you.
Jimi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread