homemade battery connectors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brewsterfrank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
has anyone try and/or successfully made a battery connector using epoxy putty, jb weld, or anything like that? i have made two with some old epoxy putty (about a year old) and they have lasted for only about four or five days as i think the epoxy is to old. just wondering cause i am tired of having to pay $4 after shipping for connectors. i know its not a lot of money but when i decide to try to make a new mod i seem to never have one. i have tried the rca connector but just dont like the way it looks.

Lazrah

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2011
Juneau,AK
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/148838-making-your-own-510-connection.html

Happened across this thread last night and was kind of interesting (Post 5 covers most connections I believe). I didn't read into too much tbh.. Took me a while to find it again but hope this helps!

So after posting this it seems like making your own proper connections would be way more of a pain in the *** than its worth..( to me atleast) I did happen across a couple small pieces of threaded brass in my old "Bolt Can" just happened to work for my 808 cartomizers. I just Jerry rigged a positive post in the center and used some JB weld to secure it in place. Not my most handy work! lol But If I ever find myself in a pinch it does work pretty well. I think its just an old brass fitting for something I had at one time. I might have to run to the hardward store and see what I can come up with cheap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread