Honestly I am middle age disabled dude with no aquaintces that vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RigBick

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2018
Clearwater, Fl
You know all you folks out there have been very helpful. I don't have any friends that Vape and I feel as though my local brick-and-mortar store is kind of tired of me coming in and talkin Vape and not buying. Don't get me wrong I would love to buy. And everything I have I bought from them. Which in a short amount of time is it fair amount of stuff. I kind of feel like it's not worth their time if I don't buy something. But I do research and when I buy something I need to know that it's the best product for me. I recently met a young man at a different vape shop. It is going through some trying times ownership changing Etc. But this kid was awesome. He had me sit down and try different flavors with a sanitary in-house rda and mod. He knew I was not buying just looking around but his outgoing Ness? Was incredible. The brick-and-mortar shop I usually go to is a popular UK franchise. I have used them for years. Anyways he has a smaller shop and his prices are a little bit more but I think I will be a customer there. Just because he treated me so well I don't know if I can name the the store or the individual and I would if I thought I could but he was definitely a really cool dude.

Jeezus187

Oct 11, 2017
Los angeles california
Yes same here and that's why I use e forum my brick and mortars are not too talkative but once some dude walked me through building an rta which was very nice of him took a long ... time tho .
.anyways I buy everything online...feel free to message me if u ever want to talk vape or anything really

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Perhaps there is a Discord vape channel? If not maybe someone should/could start one?

For those that don't know Discord is a multi-user voice chat app (similar to Skype or Teamspeak) that was originally designed for multi-player online gaming. I know of other groups that use it for other uses though. You can allow lots of people from all over the world into your channel(s) and everyone can talk via voice or typing in real time.

RigBick

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2018
Clearwater, Fl
Yes same here and that's why I use e forum my brick and mortars are not too talkative but once some dude walked me through building an rta which was very nice of him took a long ... time tho .
.anyways I buy everything online...feel free to message me if u ever want to talk vape or anything really
Yeah that's cool man. I appreciate you as well thank you so much. I will probably take you up on that. As all the folks that I know are either cigarette smokers or non-smokers I just have a hard time connecting with people on a vape level. So thanks again.

Reactions: stols001

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Perhaps there is a Discord vape channel? If not maybe someone should/could start one?

For those that don't know Discord is a multi-user voice chat app (similar to Skype or Teamspeak) that was originally designed for multi-player online gaming. I know of other groups that use it for other uses though. You can allow lots of people from all over the world into your channel(s) and everyone can talk via voice or typing in real time.

Did you know we have IRC Chat ?
ECF Live Chat Help: Basics and quick help

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com

Kinda like Yahoo! Messenger back in the day?

I had all the b00t c0dez, bro.

Reactions: stols001

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
@RigBick, Google Maps shows a bunch of vape shops in your area.

I kinda get what you're talking about--most of the people behind the counters at my local shops are my children's age. I'm always a "sir" to them and they're usually polite.

But most of'em don't know that I've been vaping since they were battling acne and borrowing the family minivan for dates.

Last edited:

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX

No, I did not know that. I really didn't think ANYONE still used IRC. That is some old school tech, like mid to late 90's. Does it support voice now or still just typed chat?

EDIT: I actually found the last version of mIRC I had downloaded in an old archive of mine. It was dated 11/4/1999. Also I looked up the actual latest version and it still only supports text chat.

I also searched and found there are a few vape related Discord channels if anyone is interested in talking to others with similar interests.

Last edited:

RigBick

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2018
Clearwater, Fl
@RigBick, Google Maps shows a bunch of vape shops in your area.

I kinda get what you're talking about--most of the people behind the counters at my local shops are my children's age. I'm always a "sir" to them and they're usually polite.

But most of'em don't know that I've been vaping since they were battling acne and borrowing the family minivan for dates.
Yeah that's cool man. I appreciate you as well thank you so much. I will probably take you up on that. As all the folks that I know are either cigarette smokers or non-smokers I just have a hard time connecting with people on a vape level. So thanks again.
Thank you all and I feel the love. My current brick and morter store of choice is Vapor DNA in Largo Florida. There is an online supplier DNA Vapor and there is no affiliation. The main man in charge is James. They are going through ownership-management changes and things are slow. I hope they make it because the service and personal attention are Way Beyond satisfaction. Anyhow thank you so much for your response and I look forward to reaching out to each and every one on a personal level at some point. Everybody has made me feel at home. Love to all. May the Force be with you.
Rig Bick or Big Rick. It was a typo and I went with it. Peace ✌

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread