Honey Flue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguar G

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Just west of Cool, Texas
I have been wondering when some Honey Flue would be back in stock? It is my favorite, but I haven't been able to order since November. I did the notify me thing and have never been notified (even check my spam folder) so I am loosing hope.

Has it been discontinued or put on hold for some reason? It is ordering time again and I'd like to get some.

Thanks, Jag :vapor:

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
One of the ingredients comes from Rob at Liquid Express and I get as much as I can when I can. This is falling into the same category as the RY4 and Ejokers with getting it. I don't like to discontinue things but at the same time I don't feel its fair to me or my customers to have things like this. I have basically been forced to basically beg to get it. I have some coming very soon and another order after that for the amount i'm being allowed to get and after that I will be trying to rework the recipes the best I can with ingredients that I can make available and never run out. I can no longer do business this way and absolutely refuse to have my hands tied anymore with availability issues. It has become the biggest pain constantly answering stock and availability issues I will be discontinuing all juices in this category and only offering juices I don't have to ever worry about stock issues again.

Last edited:

Jaguar G

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Just west of Cool, Texas
Thanks for the information Don, I appreciate the information and understand your situation.

Good luck in getting your ingredients, and I hope you are successful in reworking the recipe.

Thanks, Jag

ETA: On a side note, this gives me a reason to try some of your other stuff. Love the 555 but now I will give some Virginia and Orchard Frost a try. :)

Last edited:

Jaguar G

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Just west of Cool, Texas
Not to belabor the point, but yesterday my atty died. When I got home I rummaged around and found an atty in a drawer so I put it on and vaped. It was last used for Honey Flue, was practically soaked, and man did it taste good. :vapor:

You need to rework the flavor, I'd be really sad if this becomes impossible to get. I enjoyed that old atty to the fullest extent possible, now I need to go find another hidden atty in a drawer. :)

Rar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2011
Champlain Valley, NY
I will be discontinuing all juices in this category and only offering juices I don't have to ever worry about stock issues again

I received my first order of Honey Flue yesterday and have been vaping it nonstop. I love it and would hate to see it discontinued, so I'm hoping you can find the necessary replacement ingredient. However, I don't blame you in the slightest in discontinuing anything that is giving you work nightmares.

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
I have to ask if the sweetness of the honey tones down after steeping a bit? Im really not tasting much tobacco just a lot of honey. Will have to put this away for a week or two and come back to it.

It does. Mine is a few weeks old and I get sublte honey with strong tobacco undertones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread