Not open for further replies.

Atari

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Charleston, WV
[h=3]Honey Nut Cheerios from Bmorevapes. Review[/h]
I recently picked up a freebie Vapeonly tank from Bmorevapes.com and ordered a bunch of e liquid to fill it with. Ill give you a little sneak peak, I reordered shortly after getting my first order. The have an extensive collection of designer flavors and even more "regular" flavors. They also carry and extensive collection of mods, atty/carto/clearomizers, accessories and more.

The name speaks for itself, Honey Nut Cheerios, I ordered 24mg nic and the house blend which is 70/30 PG/VG. Im usinga standard 2.5 ohm attomizer on a 3.7 volt battery. Here we go

Flavor First Hit. MILK? I was expecting dry cereal taste, but it taste like a spoon full of honey nut cheerios in milk. Its a little weird tasting a cold cereal warm. It has a smooth honey taste, the nut flavor is hardly detectable (just like cheerios) and the cereal flavor gives it a nice smooth pastry flavor. Think of it as more of a honey nut toaster pastry dunked in milk. But the thing that really surprised me was just like i said on the first hit, the milk/cream taste. Its a one flavor taste. I cant pick out individual flavoring, it doesn't taste mixed it taste like an original flavor all on its own. I cant say much about the inhale and exhale as the flavor stays consistent in and out. I tweaked the voltage/wattage on this flavor a bit too and other than the warmth the flavor stayed virtually unchanged. Its really quite impressive that I cannot get one flavor to stand out more that the others, again it taste like its an original non mixed flavor.

Throat hit. I like smooth creamy vapes because for me they satisfy, and this one has what I call a "rich" hit, its got a tingle thats accentuated by the smoothness of the vape. I personally love it

Aroma, smells liked baked goodness.

Overall. This is a personal favorite, I love honey and nutty and sweet vapes, this hits on all three. Im also impressed with Bmorevapes other flavors, its not often that a new vendor has so many flavors and none of the ones I have tried taste like the same thing another vendor is making. Ill have several more reviews coming on Bmorevapes.com, in the mean time check them out and thanks for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread