Hoogie... HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
........ or anyone.... HELP!?

I don't know what's wrong....... making my latest mod and something's just not right....... there is something missing...... 8-o

modmissn.jpg

Can anyone figure out what is missing...........?

What is holding me up on completeing this one.........?

Oh........ what can it be? :cry:

nicotime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2009
Montoursville, PA
Have you ordered from them? The tubing itself is downright cheap. Do you know what their shipping rates are?

Yep...I used to order from them every day for a machine shop. Shipping is typical UPS rates and they ship same day if ordered by 8pm. I usually got stuff the next morning but that was PA to MD. If they dont have what you need McMasterCarr will...either one is great.

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
Yes.... dalton3699 and sanfordf got it right! Give them a ciga.... err..... vapestack!?!

A SWITCH!

MadVapes started my modding off with the round tactile switch.... continued my second mod with the horn style button switch..........

But.....

I can find no switch for my 5volt Nico-Drip..... :cry:

Sure... I could use the round tactile switch..... but it just isn't "IT" for this one.

Hoogie......... you need more low profile roundish switches. Buy bulbous! Your MadVape junkies have delicate little modders fingers and thumbs that are wire poked and solder burnt..... they cry out for comfort!

You're holding out on me aren't you? Just because I've fizzled a couple... I've taken a few apart here and there..... I sanded one nearly into oblivion.....

I knew this was coming.:mad:

Don't hold out on me man..... :?:....... I'm a junkie fer gawdsake... :-x

EDIT TO ADD: Oh.. yeah.... and tubing too!

Last edited:

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
Now look what you done Dreams...ya chased him away....you just cant do that to guys, when wives are summoned...worlds collide!!

You're right... :(

My apologies to Hoogie and any wife he may have.

It was a moment of needing a fix.....

My name is dreams n chains..... and I confess.....
I am a MadVapes Junkie.
:thumbs:

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Hoogie...if your married I feel for you bro. That means your getting it from both sides of the net. LOL

I've got a chair made out of Round actuator tactile switches.. It sounds so cool when I sit in it.. 16 yr old daughter too if you wanna talk misery :p

Plus dreams knows I have a switch and a box fetish.. :D

Last edited:

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Amen...mines going on 14 and a 10 year old boy to instigate the warfare.

I hear, ya.. she just got her learners permit the other day and I gotta have a couple of vodkas before I can drive with her.. :shock: = my face the entire ride.. Imaginary brake pedal going constantly..

My son is 15 and oblivious to anything but his own bulbous part(s)..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread