Hooray for Totally Wicked !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdrancor

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2008
reddingk.com
I just got some of the pillbox 38 Totally Wicked e.smoking liquid in tobacco flavor, 36mg. I'm puffing it on a super mini 100mm rn4081, dripping, and it's great. It's got good flavor, plenty of smoke, good throat hit, and an excellent nic kick. It's really great, I can puff for 5 min or so, get my fix and move on. No more pacifier-type e-cig technique.

Time will tell as to the atomizer clogging, but honestly, no juice I've used has saved my atomizers from the burning taste after about a week of use. I re-up my atomizers four at a time for $7, and like Trog, I'm fine with that - it seems the best solution given the current range of technology.

Next, I'll be excited to try some of his different flavors.. camel, and french pipe especially.

Three cheers for Pillbox, he's done it!

Last edited:

Ruby

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2008
I'm a fan too. Good thing I discovered this early in the day as the carts I got with my 901 just can't compare.

Unfortunately I can't compare the flavour with other e-juices as have'nt tried any others but happy enough with these that I don't feel the need to try anything else.

(mind you having just read Leafords take on the JC liquorice I might eat my words yet!)

I started with 36mg Marlboro - good hit. But it got too strong for me after a few days so I dilute it to taste with VG.
I did get a burned taste after a few days but I don't think it is the liquid - just a general problem plus the fact that since I got my e-cig it has not left my lips! I sorted it out by trying a new method of cleaning the atomisers and today no burnt taste at all.

I just got camel, vanilla & chocolate today & they are all good. Camel seems a bit drier than marlboro but otherwise I think they taste similar. Big throat hit on both of these. My husband says he likes camel better and can tell the diff. I am leaning towards the food flavours more. At this point the food flavours are quite subtle but I think that's because my taste buds are still in recovery from regular cigs. I got the highest strengths and again am diluting with VG.

One thing that was suggested by someone else is that it would be great if one could buy a sample pack of all the flavours. I know I'd be in line for that if Pillbox did it!

Delivery is fast!

Thanks & Keep it up pillbox!:thumb:

Last edited:

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
do you mean Janty liquorice?personally i hate liquorice-i find it disgusting,so thankfully im not at all tempted.
by the way,whats the chocolate like?

why dont you just get a lower nic version instead of going to the trouble of diluting it?
i guess your husband must like the big nic hit...and i know what you mean...its too expensive to buy a variety of strengths or to try all the flavours quickly...a sample pack would be great...i wouldnt hold your breath though...unfortunately...

i wonder what his cherry or strawberry wicked liquid is like...you might like those...im keeping my fingers crossed for an extra strong menthol myself...something like vicks vapo-rub!;)

Ruby

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2008
Mr Darcy if you find the holy grail of Menthol let me know - I need to get my menthol smoking mum off the cigs but until I find a close match I doubt she'll do it!
Seems most menthols are described as 'minty'... I have'nt tried them yet, but I thought adding wintergreen essence might give a more menthol flavour. However the only one I found was oil based, so probably not suitable. Same with eucalyptus - it only comes as an essential oil though perhaps the people in Oz have a waterbased essence out there.

I dilute the Wicked partly because it is cost effective and I am spending way too much on this new addiction as it is! Also I can go very low nic this way if I want or adjust to higher levels pretty much as I please. I'm trying some additional flavours into the mix as well - so far got a choc turkish delight and a choc mint taste which are not exactly state of the art but are not a bad change from plain choc.
So in short the Wicked is more of a solid base for me to experiment with my own mixes. My hubby though likes his camel & malboro neat and I am not allowed to mess with them!:p:)

The camel one is no longer here - he tried it, breathed a happy sigh, and has taken it off to his office! lol.

Last edited:

Ruby

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2008
The camel 36mg tastes much like a camel without a filter to me. It feels a bit drier & smoother than the Marlboro if that makes any sense, but the same throat hit...it's very tobacco like. It's good but too strong for me and I am finding the food flavours more to my personal taste. My hubby however doesn't like food flavours. He likes to eat his choc like you do! He took a few puffs of the camel & is a very happy camper - he really liked it. But I think it is all quite subjective this taste business.

Brian S

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2008
Mr Darcy if you find the holy grail of Menthol let me know - I need to get my menthol smoking mum off the cigs but until I find a close match I doubt she'll do it!
Seems most menthols are described as 'minty'... I have'nt tried them yet, but I thought adding wintergreen essence might give a more menthol flavour. However the only one I found was oil based, so probably not suitable.

I'm waiting for my menthol chrystals to come in. Very cheap off ebay. Just a couple of dollars an ounce. It dissolves in oil, alchohol, or warm water. I'm planning on dissolving it in warm e-juice. Hoping to find my holy grail of menthol that way. Doesn't seem the suppliers want to put enough flavor in their menthol juice.

Brian

Corkmaster

Sep 11, 2008
London UK
well , just ordered the 36mg french pipe to see what u lot are ravin' about ;)

I had not heard of e-cigs until a week ago. Got some 36/French Pipe on Tuesday. I have been smoking 30 plus roll ups a day for forty years and have never even considered giving up before.

Just realised I have used the last of my tobacco and I dont think I am going to buy another pack :) it really is that good.

PS ordered some 36/Wicked Virginia and Vanilla as well out of curiosity although quite happy with the FP.

Denni

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2008
UK
denni-schnapp.livejournal.com
Gotta try that next then :)

My hubby doesn't like the (slightly artificial) taste of the Classic regular cartridges, but he daren't fill an empty with pure Wicked super-strength FP (I don't inhale the stuff--it prickles on my palate!) I reckon we'll stick to 18mg, but I'm still looking for the Holy Grail for him.

I'm happy with Virginia laced with vanilla (pure extract) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread