Hoosier E Cig shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma78

Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Ohio
First I'd like to start off in a positive manner by saying that I appreciate this company, they are hard to beat price wise.

That being said I must mention that I am extremely displeased with the shipping here. Normally I wouldn't make such a big deal however shipping is one of the biggest factors I use when determining whom I will do business with. Throughout the past few years I have done a good amount of buying and selling of various products with the latter being emphasized greatly by me in the shipping department. I always make it a point to ship items in a timely fashion.

Hoosier E Cig may be hard to beat price wise but I am at the point to where I'd rather pay a buck or two more for the same products elsewhere. I am unsure if they have a representative here but I feel this should be mentioned regardless. I live in Ohio and I am roughly 100-200 miles from Hoosier E Cigs office. Being so close it would seem logical that shipping (even first class) would guarantee a purchase sent and received in a timely fashion.

Sadly it doesn't. In most cases it takes 5-7 days be it standard or priority shipping. I get items from Texas and Washington (both of which are quite a distance away from me obviously) far sooner than I do from here (and those items are usually always sent via first class and not priority).

Enigma78

Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Ohio
Thanks to one of our members pointing something out I think I should clarify this a bit more. The issue at hand is not with the USPS. Those who have dealt with this company knows that there is a series of emails sent when you purchase an item. The last one sent is from Brent which contains a tracking number. Prior to that email one is sent stating the item(s) have been sent.

Once Brent sends an email with the tracking number you can be sure that at the very least he has notified the USPS (via electronic notification) that a package will be there at some point. On almost every occasion if I place an order on Thursday or Friday the USPS doesn't actually receive a physical package until Monday which then goes through the process of making it's way to me which then usually takes 3 more days.

So going from Thursday as a starting point (which by the way all my orders are done between 12am-4am EST due to my work schedule, quite some time before the office opens) if the USPS does not get a physical package until Monday (I count Thursday as a shipping date in this case as I placed an order in the early hours) there you have 5 days gone by. Add another 2-3 days from Monday and then you get 7-8 before I finally receive my package. Oh and I count Sunday of course with this, the mail trucks run on Sunday just not the mail of course.

This to me is not acceptable. As of this posting an order I placed on Friday has yet to be sent. Actually I have yet to receive a tracking number although an email was sent stating the items have been shipped. I will make another post as to when I finally do receive my package.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread