Hopefully helped someone out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fccwpe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Rosamond, CA
I was getting a tire repaired and happily vaping away in the tire stores' smoke area (I am not one to push the envelope and vape inside the place) and a middle aged guy comes up and asks me about the ego twist and evod I was puffing on.

I explained my setup and how vaping worked, how much better I was feeling over the three months since I had quit cigarettes, etc.
The gentleman explained that he wanted to try it out but never got around to actually buying an ecig when he had the chance. One of those "I am at Wal-Mxxx to get some caulk and see the ecig.... well maybe next time."

The manager of the tire place called my name and I paid for the repair then went to my car and drove off. I got about a block away and remembered that I had sent off for one of those Apollo ecigs that you can get for just the $2 shipping cost and had left it in my glove box for an emergency.

I immediately pulled a u-turn and went back. I walked into the store and gave the man the Apollo and wished him luck.

Maybe, just maybe I helped someone out in their effort to quit smoking. I would like to think so, anyway.

Rodeorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2013
Guthrie, OK
I think that's pretty cool.

We get so caught up with MY best vape, MY super awesome dual coil Ithaka, My sweet light saber PV, my juice, my, my my, we might lose sight that this is a game/life changer to so many. Spreading the "gospel" could have rippling affects through our culture and countries.

Imagine if you helped him quit and you just help give him 10 more years with his family.

fccwpe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Rosamond, CA
Imagine if you helped him quit and you just help give him 10 more years with his family.

That is what I want to think... Even if the apollo just sits there for a while before it gets used, or if he gets a decent setup and keeps the apollo as an emergency spare or better yet passes it on to another smoker to help them!

Maybe he'll win the lottery and ..... I better just quit while I'm ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread