Horchata!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightandmind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Columbus, OH
What's the word on horchata, (cinnamon rice-milk), vapes? Any of them good?
Heard that most have too much cinnamon, looking for something more on the "milky" side of things.

horchata-1.jpg

lightandmind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Columbus, OH
Thanks to Dutch Apple Pie from MBV, I wont touch cinnamon in a bottle with the 10-ft vaporizer.

I just got some Banana Fosters from them that tasted like ROTTEN FISH right out of the mail. Worst taste I think I've ever experienced, even beyond Limburger cheese.

Not even Snickerdoodle Cookie?

skyztheLynnit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
I just got some Banana Fosters from them that tasted like ROTTEN FISH right out of the mail. Worst taste I think I've ever experienced, even beyond Limburger cheese.

Not even Snickerdoodle Cookie?
I'm sorry about your juice but the rotten fish description made me bust out laughing :lol:

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
I have a flavor concentrate from WL made by TFA. Smelling it several time in a row all I pickup is the cinnamon flavor. But that's not to say the milk flavor is not there. Milk itself doesn't give off that much of a aroma unless it spoils. On the label it says horchata base. I think that means it should be used with other flavors and is not a stand alone. Could be wrong on that, only been DIY a few months. Good luck

Tracker II

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2011
Illinois
I have a 4 mil bottle from tpa that I'm scared to mess with :) but I might give it a go.. I just don't know what to mix it with, I have malted milk,and cinnamon churo hummm..

You don't need to mix TPA's Horchata with anything. I mix it at 10 with 1 drop EM per ml and it tastes awesome. You could probably go a bit higher on the percentage (12-15%) as I have sensitive taste buds.

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

lightandmind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Columbus, OH
So after letting the Horchata from DIYFlavorshack step for a week I finally dripped some and it's fantastic. I didn't get a milky flavor at first but after dripping a few times, I definitely get that milky vibe from it. Not an all day vape for me but certainly a good one to drip now and then.

Awesomeness, thank you!

lightandmind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Columbus, OH
From my "Rick's Request From Ahlusion" thread:
My opinion of Dragon's Milk: I love it! It has steeped for 4 days and it's amazing! It does have a strong Cinnamon flavor, and I've asked EC Blends if I order an extra flavor shot, if it is possible for them to add the flavor without extra Cinnamon. We'll see what they say. Does it taste like Rice Pudding? Ummm...no, not entirely. With this much cinnamon, it actually reminds me of the milk that you drink out of the bowl after eating a sugary/cinnamon cereal. It's not overly sweet though. Just overly Cinnamon INHO. But, I LOVE it and will be ordering a larger size (I am just vaping a sample and kicking myself for not ordering the larger size) as soon as I hear back from them about the extra flavor shot. If I can't tone down the cinnamon, I will still get the extra flavor shot! Hope you like it!

Thanks Litta'sGabby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread