Horizon Falcon coil advice needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrushyHillGuide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Sabinal, TX
I'm about to order a Falcon tank but I want to order some spare coils. I can't find anyone I normally order from that has the M1 mesh coils in-stock. So, I'm wondering what the consensus is on the best coil from the F series coils - F1 (30% Wood pulp & 70% cotton), F2 (Flax fiber) or F3 (flax fiber & Flax paper)?

Reactions: stols001

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
One site says the M1 and the F1 are similar. I'd say from what I've read the F1 will be your closest match. I don't know from personal experience. I'm still using the first preinstalled coil that came with my Falcon. Good luck.
If you haven't ordered yet Elementvape.com has the Falcon for $20.95 and it comes with 1 M1 and F1 each. They only have the F2 and F3 coils in stocks but they're $8.95 for 5. Not a bad deal.

BrushyHillGuide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Sabinal, TX
One site says the M1 and the F1 are similar. I'd say from what I've read the F1 will be your closest match. I don't know from personal experience. I'm still using the first preinstalled coil that came with my Falcon. Good luck.
If you haven't ordered yet Elementvape.com has the Falcon for $20.95 and it comes with 1 M1 and F1 each. They only have the F2 and F3 coils in stocks but they're $8.95 for 5. Not a bad deal.

That's a smoking deal! Thanks for the head's-up. Problem is, them not having either the M1 OR the F1 coils. Ugh! That's why I'm interested to know if the others (particularly the F3) are any good. If I could confirm that those coils are really good also, I'd love to go with ElementVape - the identical order will be $17 cheaper than VaporDNA. If I split the order up and pay separate shipping on the coils from VaporDNA, I don't really save much.

FYI - the Falcon coils are in 3-packs, not 5-packs, unfortunately.

I was thinking that the F3 coils might be good but can't find any reviews. Hopefully someone will post up some personal experience.

Thanks again!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
When it comes to coils (and assuredly I don't have the tank) finding the best "cheaper coil" is a false economy in my book. If you must do so, I'd probably recommend ordering some of the coils that appear to be the most well liked as well from a cheaper Chinese vendor and use the "undesirables" as a replacement until they arrive, etc.

Anna

BrushyHillGuide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Sabinal, TX
I didn't like the m1 gave harsh hits,the f1 is good, the newest m2 mesh coil is absolutely fantastic. It comes with the bubble glass falcon from element. I've been abusing it for a week with various different juices and still is great flavor.

Where are you seeing a M2 coil? I went to ElementVape.com and all I see for falcon coils are the ones I mentioned and I only see a 'bubble glass' as an additional item you can purchase separately for the falcon. The bubble glass page makes no mention of a coil being included with it, much less a "M2." Could you post a link for me to the item you're referring to?

When it comes to coils (and assuredly I don't have the tank) finding the best "cheaper coil" is a false economy in my book. If you must do so, I'd probably recommend ordering some of the coils that appear to be the most well liked as well from a cheaper Chinese vendor and use the "undesirables" as a replacement until they arrive, etc.

Anna

Anna- I think you misunderstood something. I'm not looking for a "cheaper" coil - I'm looking for recommendations on WHICH model of coil, that can currently be bought from the site where I can find all the other items I want, is the "best" coil. I'm not picking the coil by price but I'm not going go buy a set of coils to try from a different store and pay another/additional shipping charge. I'm not picky enough with a sub-ohm tank coil to pay ~$22 for 3 coils, just to try them. I order spare coils as add-ons to other purchases. I just don't have the money to blow on additional shipping charges just for a few coils. Hope this clarifies what I meant. I never said I was looking for the "best 'cheaper coil.'" I asked which coil from a list of those available to me is the best. Period. But I asked for recommendations based of PERSONAL experience.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread