Horrible weekend for receiving my orders!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Strat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2012
Idaho
One eGo-C battery DOA. (It continually discharges even without the button pressed) One SMOKtech Clearo DOA (shorted), one missing Stardust for my eGo, and wrong SMOKtech cartomizers sent. (Ordered DCHV 1.5s and single coil 1.7's and instead received a bunch of those gigantic clearomizers).

All three vendors are very reputable and highly used. I have never had so many equipment/order problems at one time!

Geez! :confused:

Black Strat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2012
Idaho
Yes, actually have plenty of batteries, tanks and cartos, thankfully. Just adding to the collection but what a drag! Now I have to send stuff back Monday to three different vendors. I have to say that I have never had a problem with any of the vendors (why I don't want to name them). I have also been lucky so far with never having bad equipment sent so I guess my number was up!

Black Strat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2012
Idaho
Well, mama said that there'd be days like this. Hopefully, the vendors will stand behind products & make it right for you. Especially the battery & the missing Stardust.

I'm sure you'll have a better tomorrow. Just don't let your set back be an excuse to light up an analog.

Nope, no analogs in my future! I am sure I won't have a problem with any of the vendors, all three are reputable.

rdbeads

Jun 17, 2012
oregon
This is something that I have found to be very, very common from a wide variety of vendors. I have never had a dead pv arrive, but the vast majority of vendors send out the wrong items. I have been buying through the internet for a lot of years now, and this is the first industry that regularly ships wrong items. I ordered just 18650 batteries the other week. Opened up the package and they were 18350 batteries. These companies really need to revamp their shipping departments.

If I didn't love vaping so much, I would have quit dealing with these companies a long time ago.

Black Strat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2012
Idaho
A quick update to my weekend ordering snafu - All three vendors have already responded with replacements for missing/faulty items - One offered a discount on my next purchase which works for me! In fact, I entered the problem tickets Saturday and have already received the replacements from one vendor today! Now THAT is customer service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread