Not open for further replies.

thevapepastor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2012
Oklahoma City
www.thevaporhut.com
Hi.
I am looking for a neat "unique" ss drip tip that is clean and minimal looking. I've noticed that a lot of pv's and accessories look more like space weapons from the 70's then anything else, and albeit some of it is neat, as I am a sucker for golden age scifi, I kind of tend to want my vaping devices to have a more minimalist look to them
So I happen to stumble upon these beauties I saw them and thought they look pretty freaking awesome... But after asking Mr. Google for more info on them and finding nothing but a link back to the vendors site it made me feel kind of iffy about purchasing one, especially for that price.
Anybody familiar with them?
310Vapers.com | Hour Glass Drip Tip by MasterVapers - Drip Tips - Accessories | e-Cigarette, eGo, 3VO, cartomizers, atomizers, batteries

wokkerk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
Portland, Oregon
I can see that possibly being a really nice looking drip tip on the right setup...with the way it fans out at the bottom to a large base you want to make sure that it matches up just right to whatever tank/atty you are putting it on...if it doesn't line up just right I can see that looking kind of awkward. just my 2 cents.

edit: for that price I would see if you can get in contact with them to see if they can email a picture to you of what it looks like on a tank.

mostapha

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Atlanta, GA
If it happens to fit your tank (the bottom flange), that'd be kind of awesome. Even if it's huge, that's a different kind of awesome that definitely fits with golden age sci-fi.

Something like that on a light grey silver bullet or rev3 with a SS carto (maybe with a tank) would be awesome.

Also…drip tips aren't exactly complicated devices. They seem like they're basically tubes that are milled/lathed to have a shape……or injection molded or whatever you do to delrin. I could see it being overpriced if there were other options, but if that's the shape you want and you can't find anything that says it won't fit, I'd give them the benefit of the doubt if you want it.

thevapepastor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2012
Oklahoma City
www.thevaporhut.com
Imagine that on a shorty carto? I think it would be best suited for tank set ups where the carto barely comes out of the top of the tank so that wide bottom would sit right on top of the tank.

My thoughts exactly! I emailed them and asked them to send me a pic of it on a carto or a tank, if they do I will post it here.

TopCookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2012
UK
I recently got two of the hourglass drip tips from 310vapers... had them shipped to the UK after getting in touch with Joeffrey at 310... He was really excellent to deal with and I can't recommend them highly enough - both the drips tips themselves and 310vapers the business...

310 ProVari.jpg 310 Gepetto.jpg

thevapepastor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2012
Oklahoma City
www.thevaporhut.com
I recently got two of the hourglass drip tips from 310vapers... had them shipped to the UK after getting in touch with Joeffrey at 310... He was really excellent to deal with and I can't recommend them highly enough - both the drips tips themselves and 310vapers the business...

View attachment 118584 View attachment 118585
Very nice looking!
What tank is that by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread