House of Hybrids featuring the Zenesis PV

Status
Not open for further replies.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Oh, yes, the whole purpose of the Caravela for me is to put the ZAU on top of it.

The only devices I have now are my 3 Zen hybrids (SS Mini, BAM, & cOBalt). Just feels like I ought to have another option besides hybrids. Of course, I know the ProVari has the most fans (& the VV option, which the Caravela does not) & I do like it but.... Well, the Caravela just seems more..., IDK, exotic, I guess. And, actually, I'm really attracted to the Brass. No, I won't be foolish enough to do the polished, but the brushed brass - ahhh! So pretty! And, yeppers, I LIKE the ship.

I GOT the polished brass......:oops:

readmermaid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
Oh, Ripple, Ian,

Will you guys post photos (I love the polished brass, just everyone says not to do it because of upkeep) for me, pretty please? And tell me the details - battery size & so forth. And anything else that you think I should know - pros, cons, tips, etc., - to finalize my decision on what I'm actually purchasing.... Or PM me, whatever. I sure could use good input & advice. It's a major purchase, after all. And my first non-Zen.

Ima little nervous. Don't feel like I know what I'm doing.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Oh, Ripple, Ian,

Will you guys post photos (I love the polished brass, just everyone says not to do it because of upkeep) for me, pretty please? And tell me the details - battery size & so forth. And anything else that you think I should know - pros, cons, tips, etc., - to finalize my decision on what I'm actually purchasing.... Or PM me, whatever. I sure could use good input & advice. It's a major purchase, after all. And my first non-Zen.

Ima little nervous. Don't feel like I know what I'm doing.

Mine's on order, I think its been shipped :oops: -- maybe ian has his already!!!:thumb:

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
lucky...I'm still waiting for mine :(

Evening all.

Guidance required: I have just received a care package from Rochester NY. One of the components is a spring to replace the magnets. I can't find instructions on performing this operation.

Is it as straight forward as it would appear?

a) remove magnets
b) insert spring
c) assemble switch
d) vape

Question: Is the bottom magnet left in?

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
Hi all just checking in ... there's no way I will be able to get caught up. :) I'm back and feeling some what better . I had the flu so I thought which turned out to be pneumonia. I could hardly hold my head up. WHAT'S NEW ?

welcome back Karen, glad you're feeling better :)

kcos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2011
Rochester, NY
mawnco.com
mine is brushed ss, so I won't post it

I have one coming to WOOT !! top and bottom polished SS middle Brushed SS and engraved with kcos.

Also the person who helped me order it is gifting it to me . He is a wonderful person and I thank you much !!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread