rwechsler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
And here are the pics!

Stock 5 wrap coil that came with the AYS

Had to throw this one up for the Family. I think it's a HILARIOUS juxtaposition and speaks volumes about the differences between Zen~ and Imeo. They're both awesome guys and excellent manufacturers, but they're truly polar opposites of each other.

K-man

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Ottawa, Canada
And here are the pics!

Had to throw this one up for the Family. I think it's a HILARIOUS juxtaposition and speaks volumes about the differences between Zen~ and Imeo. They're both awesome guys and excellent manufacturers, but they're truly polar opposites of each other.

Wow. Outstanding pics

vicsan

Sparky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2011
IL
And here are the pics!

Love the color coordinated juice and Trippy Tips. :) Nice pics!

JunkyRock13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Upstate New York United States
What I'd like to know is where is the tie-dyed RIPPLE version?!?!?!?!;):laugh:

Nah, when the Bam arrives I don't know if I'll ever need another mod, I'll be quin-zenned at that pont......:thumb:

I second that request for a tie-dyed Ripple version!!!!!! Zen, that will be a show stopper!!!! A TIE-DYED ZENESIS!!!!!! I am in for that one!!!!!!

Yellowman1972

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Seattle
My mini n ays. Dora n lil pony courtesy of Hannah. My daughter. MINI N AYS.jpg

tierrataz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
soCal
I gotta say that DT shape is my new favorite. For real real

I was concerned about the feel but love the shape. I also picked up one like the ridgemont. I really :wub: the feel of the bumpi. I just press to my lips and it is so nice, plus the draw is nicer. The ridgemont is not for me. Edges are hard on my lips and it is much too open for my taste. Glad I tried these in acrylic first! ;-)

Viper2377

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
Plainfield, NH
Debatable...not knocking on his coil building abilities, he's undoubtedly a master, but you gotta take into account that he has to wrap HUNDREDS of them, so you can expect them to be a little rushed.

Well you can tell there is alot of experience and skill involved....

Last edited:

sobero4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2010
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Zenesis AYS video is live! Post with pics going up next!

Full review:

That's an awesome video right there. It's funny, I watched one of your reviews on the standard Zenesis a matter of days before I met you on here. Didn't know that was you this whole time!! Very articulate, humerous and candid information provided in both vids:thumbs::thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread