Not open for further replies.

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
Hi all,

What's the procedure for the Standard switch upgrade for Febbers? PM'd Zen a couple of times. Before he said something about a code he'd send out. Anyone get a code? Zen you there?

Izord

If yours is a standard and under number 50 then you should have received notification. I received notification for mine a few days ago...but i cant get it cuz the form thing doesnt recognize my address. I contacted zen for a hopeful solution and hoped to hear a solution or acknowledgement by now but no luck. Hes way busy getting all the new ones out. But even so i woyld contact him if you havent received your notification if you qualify.

Off to purchase another ton of patience....

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

vicsan

Sparky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2011
IL
Yeah it definately diluted the flavor......which I didn't think would happen since I have extra flavor added when it's made. I'm just stoked it's working. Guess I have to switch to the other wick when this tank is empty. But it's ok I will get it down. :) I've never used an atty ever. Always been on cartos.

Once the wick is broken in, it will wick much better. I have vaped 100% VG through my 400 mesh wick and it was just fine. You need to leave your wick and coil that was installed by zen~, in the Zenesis. Let them get gunk up. Once the coil is too gunked up, you can just dry burn it to clean it off.

I wouldn't change out the wick just yet. Try a higher PG juice first...if you have some.

Yellowman1972

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Seattle
I have never had to use any wick besides 400. And I vape ave vg. Doesn't get thicker. You new peeps are getting 100 different tips n u are suffering overload. You need to break the wick in, you need to inhale slower than you would with an atty or cartos. I try and get it to the point if almost whistling. Keep it at 3 oclock when Vaping. Don't chain vape it out the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread