House of Hybrids featuring the Zenesis PV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murdock Ruml

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
Alaska
Hi Everyone! I've been really busy with work, just got back from an out of town training trip & haven't had a chance to catch up on the thread in the last few days. Just wanted to drop in and share a funny store with y'all.

I received my AYS today... YIPPIE! (and congrats, BTW, to all of our new Zenfidels!!) And after unpackaging it & a brief SQUEEEEEeee! I turned it over in mu hand to look at the serial number.

Yeah, I know serial numbers aren't important, I like them cause it's what makes it mine...

Anyway, I turned it over to look at the serial number (or at least where the serial number is on my Mini) and there was a message: Are You Stupid? Caught up in the excitement that is a new Zenesis, I did a double take & actually thought for a second that Zen~ was playing a little serial number joke! :D

Apparently, in that moment, I totally spaced on the fact that the AYS is the Are You Stupid Zenesis!! I told you, it's been a long few days with work... :)

I still laugh to myself thinking about how many times in the future I will think or say something only to look down at the words on my AYS... Or the times I will pass it over to a buddy and ask them to read the words below the coil :)

BYW: there is a serial number, just not where I was expecting it...

Sorry for the long post, just had to share that. I'm heading to bed, but promise to pop back in tomorrow to catch up and help out any of you new Zenfidels with questions!

Are you stupid?!

sobero4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2010
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Been reading this thread and romanticizing vaping my very own Zenesis for a large chunk of the day. After vaping away on my Provari with a carto tank for much of the afternoon, I realized my tank was bone dry. I go to make some fresh juice and mix butter instead of the cheesecake flavoring I thought I grabbed, all because I was daydreaming about getting a Zenesis! Once I caught it, I had already added my 60mg VG base and flavoring to the bottle, so I'm like man... all in! I added a bit of cheesecake to it, filled the 30 ml bottle up with some straight VG and gave it a go. Very impressed with the flavor right now on a kicked 306 DCA for a concoction I never would have pieced together if not by mistake. Bout to go make another bottle now that the kids are asleep! lmao

krnxguhj33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Victorville, CA
I woke up and damn first thing that went through my brain was trolololololo.......not good!

The guy who sang the Trololol song died yesterday. I was so sad. D:

And I'll see you guys in 2-3 days. Going out of town for a bit and major tests/projects to do. Joy.

liveone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
Los Angeles
Having trouble with the button. It's just not firing consistently.

- Tried pressing it at an angle.
- Tried putting some side pressure.
- Tried cleaning switch with isopropyl alcohol
- Tried giving it a few seconds to heat up

Still not sure why it sometimes vapes great with a "churning" sound and sometimes silent with little vapor.

Any tips for more consistency?

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Are the magnets ok?

Still not sure why it sometimes vapes great with a "churning" sound and sometimes silent with little vapor.

spw11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2012
Texas
+ 1 Having similar issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread