• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Houston Area Meetup July 10th - Save the Date!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelBunny

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
McKinney, TX
Hola ladies and gents ... I figured I would post this one here as well even though it will be with the S. Texas peeps as well and a bit of a drive for most of us.

We had originally planned the 17th (since I am an idiot and didn't realize that I have a conflict that weekend ... and then I heard that that was not an ideal weekend for others, etc etc etc) so we are moving that one back to July 10th.

Locations and times will be announced later ... just wanted everyone to know now so they can save that date :)

AngelBunny

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
McKinney, TX
Couple things ... the website for the club is up and almost complete! I cannot thank Fusion_Boy enough for all his hard work on the site. There are a few things left to add (mainly a page linking and listing the incredibly generous vendors that have been and continue to sponsor the club with product donations) but for right now it is up and we couldn't be happier with how it turned out. THANK YOU FUSION! Go to www.wayacrosstexasvapers.com to see it!

And also, just a few days to this meet in South Texas folks and we have several things planned ... not the least of which is that we are doing a mod raffle with the proceeds going to CASAA. Sarge and I have not quite received all the packages coming from sponsoring vendors so we can't give specifics on the mod to be raffled, but trust me it will be a pleasant surprise when announced at the meet. Raffle tickets will be $5 each so please bring cash for that if you would like to participate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread