ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com

I'm EXTREMELY excited to announce the 2011 summer Houston area vape Meet Up

Date::Saturday May 14th

Time::5pm-until ?

URL for location and directions::Wunsche Bros Cafe and Saloon Restaurant for Dining in Old Town Spring near Houston

(I've had quite a bit of interest in a Houston meet up, so I scouted places that allowed the e-cig in their establishments, and can accommodate a crew of about 20-30 vapors) The manager of the establishment is familiar with the e-cig and is excited to have us!

****I apologise for posting this here, but the owner of the "way across texas" sub-forum won't allow me to post the meet in her sub-forum, since she is the owner of it.*****

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
That's awesome jen! I will do my best to make it...If my other half isn't home I won't be able to go, I also have a wedding that day, not 100% sure if I'm actually going to go but we will see. I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope I can make it because it would really be a blast to meet some of y'all :)

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
i'm not sure, but just saw previews for tonights local Houston news on NBC.
The short preview for the news was showing a feature "electronic cigarette users get together".........not sure if they are talking about the San Antonio meet, or if they interviewed Wunsche Bros Cafe and Saloon Restaurant for Dining in Old Town Spring near Houston because of my reservation for the meet tomorrow.............. Danno, did they interview you?

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
i'm not sure, but just saw previews for tonights local Houston news on NBC.
The short preview for the news was showing a feature "electronic cigarette users get together".........not sure if they are talking about the San Antonio meet, or if they interviewed Wunsche Bros Cafe and Saloon Restaurant for Dining in Old Town Spring near Houston because of my reservation for the meet tomorrow.............. Danno, did they interview you?

Well if they are coming to see you all I expect two things..... 1) someone needs to post the brief clip up here on the GV forum so I can at least see my friends in my other home <sniff> 2) someone need to hold up a sign that says something along the lines of "SmokingRT come home". have a good time peeps. Hope to be at a meet soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread