Houston Vaper's Club Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

damthisisfun

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2012
Katy, TX
So this past weekend I decided to go to the Houston vape meet - had a great time - met great ppl - and great vendors. However I am very disappointed that one of the local vendor's (I chose not to name) that I have purchased quit a bit from, didn't show up.

I heard folks say they are usually a no show - others saying it is too far a drive for them. Really? If vendors from way out in League City were there - I think you should have been there too. You definitely closer than them.

Yes it is a free country and you can have a choice. Guess what - so do I...........you just lost 2 customers - and hope most of the people at the meet also stop purchasing from you. So there -had been procrastinating about posting this - finally decided to say it like I see it.

:mad:

damthisisfun

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2012
Katy, TX
I dont think this particular vendor has a store - believe it is more a outta the house/garage operation. Plus I think there are at least 2 people that run this "shop". As far as family illness - I can understand that - but both of them?

Unfortunately when I was told this vendor hardly ever shows to these meets - if that is true - there is no excuse.....

This vendor is active on this forum - so maybe he will read this and offer some explanation.....maybe I should name em...nah....I vented enough....more power to em.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread