• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Houston, you asked for it........July 9th @ Dave n Busters in Katy 5pm-??? We're doin' it up again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
This is a social forum for everyone in Texas to come to. I organized the last Houston meet up & have been asked by many to do it again. There is NO RULE about organizing meet ups. In fact, my last meet up was on the ECF calendar courtesy of ejoker.

You asked for it, so here it is guys!!!!

You wanted it sooner rather than later.

Saturday, July 9th at at Dave and Busters in Katy, TX (northern suburb of Houston). The meet up starts at 5pm & goes until we decide to call it quits (or the place closes down at 2am).

Feel free to PM "bmwjen" with questions, comments, suggestions, ideas.

Here is the link to Dave and Busters website: http://daveandbusters.com

The address is:
7620 Katy Freeway
Houston, TX 77024

I'm figuring that MY thread will probably get closed again............it's ok, i've got vendors graciously backing me up & allowing me to post my meets in THEIR threads. Ya'll know where to find me on ECF once this thread gets closed.

Come one, come all & spread the word!! I think, therefore I vape!

Last edited:
Case in point...
a) Katy is not a Northern subhurb of Houston, it is a Western subhurb of Houston.
b) Dave and Busters is NOT in Katy, it is merely on the Katy Fwy, which is I-10, so named b/c it travels from downtown Houston out to (and through) Katy, TX.
c) D&B is actually well inside the Houston city limits, just outside of "The Loop" (Loop I-610), in the Marquee Entertainment Complex, a huge complex of restaurants and entertainment venues.

Hopefully that will clear up any confusion people may have if they are coming in from out of town and started looking in Katy, TX for D&B. If you're wanting to stay near the venue, you'll want to look around the "uptown". "Galleria", or "West Loop" areas for lodging.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
Just got the phone call that woke me from my sleep. Apparently it came down from Dave & Buster's corporate office that we cannot use our PVs inside of their entertainment complex. So, the meet will not be at Dave & Busters tonight.

Therefore........The meet tonight will be at the same time (5pm) at the last place in Old Town Spring
Wunsche Bros Cafe and Saloon Restaurant for Dining in Old Town Spring near Houston . They loved us so much, that they hooked us up with a last minute reservation.

I apologize about this last minute change in venue. Please pass this information on.

Sponsors:::
Alien Visions
Pure Smoker
NotCigs
Clouds of Vapor
Vapor Junction
Lanyard Wise

http://www.wunschebroscafe.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread