• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

How about a Canadian Mechanical Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
I guess there is no interest in a Canadian made Mechanical mod that's to bad I was hoping there would be some interest. My next trip to the Philippines to visit family will also be business and was hoping to show off a Canadian made mod. Now I have second thoughts. It's a huge market and the more you make the cheaper you can sell them for. Canada has been very disappointing in terms of e-cig mods hybrids and so on there has been no home grown innovation. My excitement towards e-cigs was renewed during my last trip to the Philippines there was a great social network and meets and lots of great ideas very enthusiastic it was great I didn't get to go to as many vape shops as I wanted my wife had me on a short leash haha but next time I want to see them all. Thanks for the input?

Jet Knight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Gotham
I guess there is no interest in a Canadian made Mechanical Mod that's to bad I was hoping there would be some interest. My next trip to the Philippines to visit family will also be business and was hoping to show off a Canadian made Mod. Now I have second thoughts. It's a huge market and the more you make the cheaper you can sell them for. Canada has been very disappointing in terms of e-cig mods hybrids and so on there has been no home grown innovation. My excitement towards e-cigs was renewed during my last trip to the Philippines there was a great social network and meets and lots of great ideas very enthusiastic it was great I didn't get to go to as many vape shops as I wanted my wife had me on a short leash haha but next time I want to see them all. Thanks for the input?

If you'll be there around end of September and into October, let me know. Planning a trip myself during that time, and always interested in various ecig Mod types. Looking for more more info on Mech mods though. :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread