Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Hit,
No they are not filled with Nhaler liquids...They are kinda cool if you have a 510 and want something that you dont have to drip quite as much...On the 510 they are only a little longer than an analog...They dont last long on HV and I wouldnt recommend them for that...They work well at 3.7 and are easily refilled...They just have one cap unlike the cap and silicone ring of the Kr8...They also have a foam layer on the cart that makes them sorta feel like a real cig...
Drew

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Thanks for the info Drew. They sound kinda cool but I wish they had your liquid in them. Oh well, I guess I could refill them myself. I might have to get some to try on my next order. I don't guess I'll use them on my xhaler if they don't last long at 5v but I think I would still like to give them a go.

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    No, you don't need an adapter to fit the 510 cartomizer on a 510. I use them...and like them for when I'm out and don't want to drip. I had ordered just one 5-pack to try them out and liked them well enough to order another 2 packs (in case I don't like refilling them).

hittman, I'm surprised you didn't have much luck with 808 cartomizers...I use them too (with an adaptor) and like them a tad bit better than the 510 cartomizers...they seem to have more vapor.

I'm just now ready to refill both type of cartomizers so I can't comment on that aspect.

Oh, and by the way, I took a black Sharpie pen and "painted" my tan 510 cartomizers...that seems to work well...no black ink on my lips.

cos

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 22, 2009
    St Petersburg Florida
    Hitman I use the 510 on my Xhaler and it pretty cool. i usually just drip maybe 4 drops on the 510 atty then get about a good 8 hits from that. sometimes up to 10. after 8 hits sometimes you start to taste the burnt so i would say stop at 8. or you can use 2 to 3 drops and get a good 5 hits. I tried the foam plug last nite. it worked ok but noithing great. so for the meantime i drip. works great on 5 volts. Hope that helps

Thanks for the info Drew. They sound kinda cool but I wish they had your liquid in them. Oh well, I guess I could refill them myself. I might have to get some to try on my next order. I don't guess I'll use them on my xhaler if they don't last long at 5v but I think I would still like to give them a go.

cos

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 22, 2009
    St Petersburg Florida
    Nhaler has those 808b soft carts that are foam wrapped with paper over it to make it feel more realistic. since they are compatible with the 510 I ordered a pack to give it a shot.

Hey Thornak how do you know which ones has teh soft carts that are foam wrapped. I heard not all the KR808 carts have the soft tip

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    No, you don't need an adapter to fit the 510 cartomizer on a 510. I use them...and like them for when I'm out and don't want to drip. I had ordered just one 5-pack to try them out and liked them well enough to order another 2 packs (in case I don't like refilling them).

hittman, I'm surprised you didn't have much luck with 808 cartomizers...I use them too (with an adaptor) and like them a tad bit better than the 510 cartomizers...they seem to have more vapor.

I'm just now ready to refill both type of cartomizers so I can't comment on that aspect.

Oh, and by the way, I took a black Sharpie pen and "painted" my tan 510 cartomizers...that seems to work well...no black ink on my lips.

I think that I may have found out why I did not care for the 808 cartos. I found out from a member of the forum that some of the adapters sold had the air hole drilled out too big. I think I got one of these as every time I tried to use a carto, it was like sucking air thru a straw and I never got a good hit. I may try ordering another adapter some time to try again. I haven't needed any liquids for some time so I have not had a chance to try the 510 cartos yet but do still plan on putting some on my next order from Drew. I just have not been going thru as much liquid since I started supplementing my vaping with swedish snus.

cos

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 22, 2009
    St Petersburg Florida
    Hittman there is something you can do that Drew mentioned and it works great. you cover up that hole in the adapter. take a rubber condom and cut the closed end so you hnow have a condom with 2 open ends. Now slip he condom onto the adapter. you can now vape it with the hole showling or not showing or just cover half the hole. adjust and see what is best for you. Thats was Drews idea and i have been using it for when i use my Greencigs and KR808 on my Xhaler>
    Hope this helps
    Cos

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Cos, I tried that but kept getting an air pocket where it slid over the hole. It is just kind of a hassle to me. When I buy something, I kinda expect it to work without fumbling with it alot. If it doesn't then I tend to sit it to the side and not use it.

TBM

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 18, 2010
    Walkersville Maryland
    I am loving mine. I ordered some from Drew and got some of them on Monday. They don't hold as much as the 808 but they are better then the 510 cart in my opinion. When I lose some flavor I just pop the lid (so easy) add a few drops and vape on. I have used the Taryn spin also and been able to add a bit more. I sent some of mine to friends and they are enjoying them too with their 510. I sure hope my forgotten pack gets here Monday since I sent most of mine out lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread