How Atlanta Throws Down - Pictures from the Atlanta Vape Meet-Up February 18th 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
On February 18th 2012, us Atlantans had a get together with 124 people in attendance. We had giveaways, 7-8 vendors and an epic juice bar for all to sample and share. Also, Dimitris from VP Vape Team Live was on hand to broadcast live from the event. This turned out awesome and I just wanted to share some pictures with everyone of what we have been up to in Atlanta.  We had attendees from all over the South East and a few from a ways away. Thanks to all who came and made this an awesome event.<br><br>Also, on hand was the director for the upcoming documentary on vaping and e-cigarettes "We are Vapors" Linc Williams. This is an awesome undertaking so please check it out.

The principle committee for the event

DSC02754.JPG

From the left (MikenGA, Balthezar, S3anvap3s, Chatter97, ChaosEffect)

The crew from VP Vape Team Live (Dimitris, vaping Monkey, Linc Williams (Directory of "We are Vapors")) airing live from the meet.

DSC02700.JPG

The album for all these photos can be found here if you want to look at them all.

More to come soon!!!
(Sorry for the double post, it went into the wrong thread section, if the moderator wants to delete the other one that is fine)

Last edited:

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
We had 7 vendors on hand at the event including: Vaperite, Ares Ecig, Dark City Vapor, Epipe Mods, Rock 'N' Roll vapor, Stormy's Vapor Cellar and Clouds of Vapor.

This is early in the night, but by 5 this place was packed and stayed packed the rest of the night!!!
Vendor Alley

DSC02658.JPG

DSC02711.JPG

An attendee looking over a Dark City Vapor Kgo kit.

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
We had a crazy number of giveaways and had some awesome donations from: Pink Spot Vapors, Epipe Mods, iVape, Virgin Vapors, Ares Ecig, Vaperite,VP Vape Team Live, Tom's Ecig, Mom and Pops Vapor Shop,Spring Vapor, Cherry Vapes, Tom's Vapor, Hampton Inn and Rock 'N' Roll Vapor (That is just what I can remember)!

The winner of the Mom and Pops Vapor Shop VV mod kit which included a Submarine Tank, 2 Batteries, Mod, and a bottle of Tobacco Haze

DSC02751.JPG

Vaperite was very generous, donating an Askton Hughes SVR KIt

DSC02733.JPG

Another one of our Happy Winners

DSC02719.JPG

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
Of course we had an Epic juice bar that was very popular all night. We had donations from Mom and Pops Vapor Shop, Pink Spot Vapors, Spring Vapor, Halo Ecigs, Provape, The Vapor Room, Toms Vapor, Clouds of Vapor, Ares Ecigs, Vaperite, Highbrow Vapor, Bombay Vapors, Dark City Vapors, Heather's Heavenly Vapes, iVape and Spring Vapor. There was more, that is all I can remember right now. Overall it was great, people were having a great time trying out flavors and sharing what they liked with everyone nearby and far!

DSC02683.JPG

DSC02684.JPG

DSC02690.JPG

DSC02693.JPG

DSC02714.JPG

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
All the pictures (mine included) really do not do it justice. You could hear the 2001 theme song playing when you looked at it. We had several people with nic headaches by the end of the night!!! Also, some of the vendors on hand, sold volumes of juice just off of people trying and sharing juice at the bar. Should have counted how many bottles were there, but it was incredible.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Great job, chatter and all who organized the Vape Meet. It was the 5th Vape Meet in the Atlanta area and the best. The Olde Towne Tavern & Grill in Lawrenceville provided a nice location with good food and beverage. The venders were great and it was nice to meet so many ECF members in person.

And all the money from the raffles as well as a donation box went to CASAA - CASAA | The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-Free Alternatives Association.

EVERY ECF member should join and support CASAA if vaping is important to you.

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
I itched to be able to go, as my fiancee and I had just been through Atlanta on our way back to Knoxville from Tybee Island the weekend before. Unfortunately with the previous weekender, finances wouldn't allow a visit. I missed what looks like a great time! Our little vape meets in Knoxville pale in comparison hehe. I will be present for the next event!

Fazed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Lexington, Kentucky
We are thinking bigger for the next one. We had people from all over the South and one from AZ, one from Conneticut, one from New York and one from California oh yeah and Kentucky too!!!

I'm glad we drove the 7 hours to hang with you all. Most definitely worth it!

Nyte

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2011
Georgia
I wonder if and what new flavors people discovered at this meet. We had so many and people were sharing and trading from the bar, does anybody have a favorite new flavor discovered this last Saturday?

Dark City Vapor's Banana Pudding! Been vaping it ever since. :) (It was a big hit if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread