How can I exit ECF without the pop-ups for the new Innokin contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    The last couple of times I exit from ecf, I get these 2 different balloons I need to click.

Also, I get a red balloon with a number in it over this new products menu thing.

And what are all these tags I need to delete in order to post?

Snicks

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 7, 2013
    Riverside, CA
    Yes I hate this. I just came on to find out how to disable things like this. I mean as a supporting member we should be able to disable this sort of thing. very annoying. It's bad enough that as a supporting member I have to deal with any ads but this one ticks me right off because every time I move my mouse up towards the top left side of the screen that contest window pops up.

• Agree
    Reactions: smacuser

Snicks

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 7, 2013
    Riverside, CA
    Just use the key sequence instead of going up top. Like ctrl w, or command w on a mac

I never remember to do that. lol And I won't start now.

What kills me is I usually am just moving the mouse cursor to the back arrow on the browser and that contest bubble pops up. I'm not even trying to leave the site but it asks me "before you go..." I just don't like intrusive forum ad and pop up behavior.

Sure I can do what you suggest but i'm to set in my ways. I never use those commands so I know I won't even think to use them now.

/edit: It looks like it is either over or they disabled it because it is no longer popping up for me today. Sweet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread