How can i know the tube is genuine or fake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runju

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Norway
No, Lee, I have no number nor receipts. And I want to repeat that i am not hunting down the seller for this, he said there was no engraving because of polishing and i bought it. But nevertheless i would like to know. Now I have pre-ordered a new tube - I like my GG-stuff to be genuine :) So i thought maybe there were some signs that could tell genuine/fake.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I was looking thru your library of GG photos on the link at the bottom of your post and I saw this photo. Is this to say that you can pop a carto in these? goldengreek61254.jpg

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
No, Lee, I have no number nor receipts. And I want to repeat that i am not hunting down the seller for this, he said there was no engraving because of polishing and i bought it. But nevertheless i would like to know. Now I have pre-ordered a new tube - I like my GG-stuff to be genuine :) So i thought maybe there were some signs that could tell genuine/fake.

No engravings of any kind?? I don't believe it, Stealths are less than a yr old or right around a yr old, would have to look it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread