How can I thin my all day juice? Without loosing vape production or flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

throbinskin

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
San Diego
I have a favorite all day juice... Please don't make fun of it but, I like it... It's VaporRenu 555 menthol 60/40..
I had bought it in bulk as that is all I vape. I am using cartomizers now. OK a Liquinator with a Boge LR cartomizer... I have been reading some people are getting 2-3 weeks with there cartos. I am only getting 2-3 days !!!!

Is there a way I can thin my juice without loosing taste/ flavor and even vapor production?

Please help ............. ANYONE!

Aladdin

Jun 26, 2011
South Jersey
I'm not a master vaper as of yet. Only been at it about eight months. However, on the suggestion of a fellow member here, I have been cutting my VG Bounty Hunter Vanilla 32mg with 10 to 15% Stoli Vodka with great results. The juice flows nicely, absorbs quickly into the cart fiber and I get excellent TH and clouds of vapor with a Riva 910 outfit. Plenty o' satisfaction also as far as the nic craving goes as well. I've been alternating two attys, cleaning one and using the other, for over a month now. Neither shows any sign of crapping out.

Aladdin~

Last edited:

Darrigaaz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
New Mexico, USA
What do you mean by thin it? Lowering nic levels? Or making it runny?

To lower the nic level without losing vapor or flavor, you'd have to order more of the juice in a lower mg and mix it with your current stock.

To make it more runny, you'd have to add 100% PG juice of the same flavor & nic level to it.. but it'd still lose some vapor production.

If you add vodka, you are going to decrease the amount of flavor.

throbinskin

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
San Diego
Thanks for the tip BUT, vodka is a no for me..... I vape at work (Paramedic/firefighter) I think I could get in trouble if I have a random drug alcohol test on me....

To the previous post and to make it more clear... Wanting it runny as to not gunk up my carto as fast and make them last longer! Do not want to loose vape production!

Aladdin

Jun 26, 2011
South Jersey
Just my non-scientific opinion, but I really doubt 10% vodka in the amount of juice in a tiny cart, vaporized and inhaled is going to show up on even the most sensitive test, even if you are vaping all day. I'm talking about 1/8 teaspoon in a whole bottle (30ml) of juice and you are only putting a few drops of that in the cart

Aladdin~

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
PG will thin it. Better flavor carrier. More TH. Less Vapor.
A couple of drops of water (literally - a couple or so drops per say 20 ml of juice) will thin it. Suggest distilled, but not essential. Keep the % water very low tho as excessive water inhalation (as you probably know better than I) is not a good thing and will change the vape. Try with a small sample, don't ruin a large bottle... but you have to have enough so you can use a drop of water.

If you could go outside and breathe on a foggy day... you could have some water in your e-juice. Just don't over do it.

Of course anything you add other than same-flavored, same nic, 100% PG will dilute the flavor and the nic. The good news is that it often doesn't take much to thin it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread